News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

A fake artist goes to New York

Started by redgreenandblue, Apr 03, 2021, 02:22:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luigis_Pizza

Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

redgreenandblue

Because I never let people know whether their signups were accepted (they all were) here is a list of players for this round:

the2000
gilbert_given_tbg
realicraft
Byron_Inc_TBG
Orb Fish
IncendiaryGaming
Luigis_Pizza

Unless otherwise stated I will simply DM you all in discord the prompt.
For Orb Fish: see my previous post.
The game will begin in approximately 24 hours.
🌱

Luigis_Pizza

Are you trying to not be found out?
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

the2000

@rgb Random thought, maybe include a list of the users who contributed to each piece in the "art museum"? Seems like a good idea
Quote from: Luigis_PizzaAre you trying to not be found out?
yes
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

Orb Fish

Quote from: redgreenandblue@OrbFish, IRC is not working for me (probably because it doesn't like my VPN, but it would be kinda ironic for me to disable it for this) so I think privnote is the best option.

For the sake of letting this game start sooner do not open the following link unless you are Orb Fish. Here is a link to a one-time privnote containing the password you will use to see your prompt. Make sure to remember the password. When you are done, please post in this topic to confirm you are the one who opened the privnote.

I will message all but one of you the prompt as soon as Orb Fish is ready.
Fine, I opened it. I have the password.
I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

redgreenandblue

Quote from: the2000@rgb Random thought, maybe include a list of the users who contributed to each piece in the "art museum"? Seems like a good idea
I like this idea. I will work on incorporating it later on.

Anyways, sorry to keep y'all waiting. Here is the turn order for the upcoming game:

the2000
    gilbert_given_tbg
    realicraft
    Orb Fish
    Byron_Inc_TBG
    IncendiaryGaming
    Luigis_Pizza

(trust me I did randomize this :lol:)

(Secret message for Orb Fish. Let me know if you have trouble with it!)

@Luigis_Pizza and Incendiary Gaming. Since you are new to this game, I sent the prompt the the discord accounts which I assume are yours. Let me know if you get it.

Here is a blank image so we can get the right dimensions.

Note because we have so many players this round: If your turn is not made within a week after the last turn was then you will be removed from the game and we will continue to play. If you were the fake artist then the game will end.

With all of that out of the way, let the games begin! the2000 draws first.
🌱

the2000

wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

realicraft

it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think
ewow status: 1a has released yet; voting has ended
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

Byron_Inc_TBG

If Orb Fish doesn't draw by 3 pm UTC today, I'll be drawing on Wednesday
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGIf Orb Fish doesn't draw by 3 pm UTC today, I'll be drawing on Wednesday
no please don't
I'm very busy on school days
eh

Orb Fish

- To reduce network abuses we perform open proxy checks
- on hosts at connection time.
And this is probably why your VPN wasn't able to connect.
I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

Luigis_Pizza

Almost...

Incendiary

Quote from: Luigis_PizzaIsnt byron before orb fish?
nope
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Luigis_Pizza

Ok im now 100% blind i checked that 3 times
Almost...

Byron_Inc_TBG

i dont have much time so here's a low quality drawing
eh

redgreenandblue

Quote from: Luigis_PizzaOk im now 100% blind i checked that 3 times
You were looking at the unshuffled list, which is the order players joined the game in.
Coincidentally, the only difference between the shuffled and unshuffled lists is that Byron goes before Orb Fish.
Trust me I did a double take as well.
🌱

Luigis_Pizza

I should be on my laptop by the time i need to do it
Almost...

Incendiary

Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Luigis_Pizza

Almost...

Luigis_Pizza

Almost...

redgreenandblue

Quote from: Luigis_PizzaSorry that its small
It's alright, but try to keep the image dimensions consistent in the future.

the2000's turn to draw (everyone only gets one more turn)
🌱