News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Unruinable Wish

Started by joefarebrother, Nov 07, 2015, 04:53:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joyous Theta

Granted, it makes you forget about your many years of friendship with your roommate Hairy Spider the hairy spider and once you find out about your forgotten friendship you are very sad :(.

the2000

I wish for an electronic, non-explosive piano that I know how to play and sets fire to spiders that get killed instantly upon combustion instead of insects and doesn't spawn Minecraft chickens and makes me instantly forget about (and never remember) any spider friends which I may or may not have and tells me how to get into my secret vault with no missing keys and a functional battery that doesn't leak or have to be removed and can be recharged.
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

Joyous Theta

Granted, you decide you don't want the piano after all because of your great friendship with your roommate Hairy Spider the hairy spider and also because it kills spiders :(.

PhantomLuigi

Granted, but your deaf
Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Joyous Theta

I wish for an electronic, non-explosive piano that I know how to play and doesn't have any side effects when playing with no missing keys and a functional battery that doesn't leak or have to be removed and can be recharged and it does not limit my ability to hear it play.

PhantomLuigi

Granted, but your hands dont work
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Tymewalk

I wish for an electronic, non-explosive piano that I know how to play and doesn't have any side effects when playing with no missing keys and a functional battery that doesn't leak or have to be removed and can be recharged and it does not limit my ability to hear it play, and I have hands that work and can be used to play the piano.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

PhantomLuigi

Granted, but it is a self playing piano that you need feet to use, but you dont have any.
Almost...

PkmnQ

"and can be used to play the piano."
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Incendiary

Doesn't mean they play that specific piano
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

PkmnQ

I wish for an electronic, non-explosive piano that I know how to play and doesn't have any side effects when playing with no missing keys and a functional battery that doesn't leak or have to be removed and can be recharged and it does not limit my ability to hear it play, and I have hands that work and can be used to play all pianos.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Tymewalk

Granted. The piano is so badly tuned that it may as well not be functional at all. However, it is still technically functional and can be played, albeit very badly.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

lapisi

I wish for an electronic, non-explosive piano that I know how to play and doesn't have any side effects when playing with no missing keys and a functional battery that doesn't leak or have to be removed and can be recharged and it does not limit my ability to hear it play, and I have hands that work and can be used to play all pianos, and the piano is tuned flawlessly.
i

PhantomLuigi

Granted, but it is rolling down a hill.
Almost...

cavernur

I wish for an electronic, non-explosive piano that I know how to play and doesn't have any side effects when playing with no missing keys and a functional battery that doesn't leak or have to be removed and can be recharged and it does not limit my ability to hear it play, and I have hands that work and can be used to play all pianos, and the piano is tuned flawlessly, and the piano will not be rolling down any form of slope, including a hill.

Maew Nryang

Granted. It is an 19edo piano. It is tuned flawlessly, because the frequencies are perfectly fine. It has no missing keys, it actually has extra keys.
*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

PhantomLuigi

I wish for an electronic, non-explosive piano that I know how to play and doesn't have any side effects when playing with no missing keys and a functional battery that doesn't leak or have to be removed and can be recharged and it does not limit my ability to hear it play, and I have hands that work and can be used to play all pianos, and the piano is tuned flawlessly, and the piano will not be rolling down any form of slope, including a hill and does not have extra keys
Almost...

Maew Nryang

Quote from: TonyBrown148it actually has extra keys.
technically, it doesn't
*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

redgreenandblue

Granted. The piano doesn't roll down slopes, but slides across flat surfaces for reasons that appear to break the laws of physics.

PkmnQ

I wish for an electronic, non-explosive piano that I know how to play and doesn't have any side effects when playing with no missing keys and a functional battery that doesn't leak or have to be removed and can be recharged and it does not limit my ability to hear it play, and I have hands that work and can be used to play all pianos, and the piano is tuned flawlessly, and the piano will not be rolling or sliding down any form of slope, including a hill, and the technically slope 0° ones. and does not have extra keys
Quine list

Incendiary

Granted. Hitting any key sends you flying backwards while playing random memes and funny noises.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

cavernur

I wish for an electronic, non-explosive piano that I know how to play and doesn't have any side effects when playing with no missing keys and a functional battery that doesn't leak or have to be removed and can be recharged and it does not limit my ability to hear it play, and I have hands that work and can be used to play all pianos, and the piano is tuned flawlessly, and the piano will not be rolling or sliding down any form of slope, including a hill, and the technically slope 0° ones. and does not have extra keys, and will not send me backwards or play unusual sounds without instructions to do so.

Tymewalk

Granted. Every time you press a key, the piano sends you flying forwards into the air. Since you are being flung into the air, you are not moving backwards nor are you sliding in any direction.

PlassyVanni

I wish for an electronic, non-explosive piano that I know how to play and doesn't have any side effects when playing with no missing keys and a functional battery that doesn't leak or have to be removed and can be recharged and it does not limit my ability to hear it play, and I have hands that work and can be used to play all pianos, and the piano is tuned flawlessly, and the piano will not be rolling or sliding down any form of slope, including a hill, and the technically slope 0° ones. and does not have extra keys, and will not send me backwards or >>forwards regardless if flung on the ground or in the air<<, or play unusual sounds without instructions to do so.
artist
i like history

cavernur

granted. the keyboard sends you into brazil when you play a key.