News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Above Question Chaos

Started by gilbert_given_TBG, Jun 23, 2022, 01:28:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gilbert_given_TBG

Basically the point of the game is to try to make the person below the person below you look stupid. Here's how.

First you ask a question, then the person below you answers the question above the above question honestly and asks a new one. After someone answers your question you change it. You press the edit button and change it to whatever you want.

RULES
Follow the community guidelines.
Don't change your answer, only the question.
Don't do your answers like "No I've never fallen off of a cliff". That really takes the fun out of it.
Don't quote.

If you want you don't have to edit your post when you're ninja'd to add to the chaos >:D
You also can answer yourself but you have to edit your question as well so not only you look stupid by answering yourself the fact that you incorrectly answer your own question will make you look even more stupid /j

OK I'll start:
What is your favorite animal?

Maew Nryang

ERROR

What is 2-2?
*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

Byron_Inc_TBG

Pandan.

Why are you going outside?
eh

solitaire

i am currently sick

do you have no limbs

PkmnQ

Why would it?

Why would it?
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Maew Nryang

*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

solitaire

idk. also, you're supposed to edit your post in correspondance to the post below the post below you, just so you know. uh

have you ever microwaved a raindrop?