News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Wolf to Lamb

Started by PreoKid, Jul 09, 2013, 09:08:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomLuigi

Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

solitaire

PhantomLuigi

Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

solitaire

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

PhantomLuigi

Almost...

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

solitaire

tree
now get to "leaf"

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

solitaire

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Maew Nryang

*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Scratchykit

SK (she/her). 15 y/o

PFP by yours truly ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) haha finally I changed it to my own art

Not the most active here but I visit sometimes because this place is nice and also brings me nostalgia because of how much I was on here when I was 12

sk5743 on discord, feel free to interact if I ever encounter you on the TBGs discord

PkmnQ

Quine list

PhantomLuigi

Almost...

PkmnQ

Quine list

Scratchykit

Lean

(Offtopic) (The ding dang doo. 60 second rule (/offtopic)
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

Not the most active here but I visit sometimes because this place is nice and also brings me nostalgia because of how much I was on here when I was 12

sk5743 on discord, feel free to interact if I ever encounter you on the TBGs discord

PhantomLuigi

Leaf

Now lets get to wolf
Almost...

PkmnQ

Quine list

Scratchykit

SK (she/her). 15 y/o

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

Woad

Woad -> Wold -> Wolf

I swear I'm not making these up
eh

PkmnQ

Wold

(can the next poster say that we go to rich next)
Quine list