News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Questions and Suggestions

Started by 360-International, Sep 21, 2012, 02:04:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

etyp4321

Increase the max chat per level to 100

PkmnQ

Quote from: etyp4321Increase the max chat per level to 100
You mean page? Click Profile -> Display, and you should see it from there
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Maew Nryang

May I have all my subscribed topics unsubscribed?
*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

Tymewalk

Quote from: TonyBrown148May I have all my subscribed topics unsubscribed?
Unfortunately I don't know of any way to do that in FluxBB, either as a mod or a user, except for you going and manually unsubscribing from each topic individually.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

PkmnQ

Note to future self: See if you can make a script that automatically unsubscribes you from all topics
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

the2000

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGhow can you represent 3D space with text

oh I know, you should use the thing you have called imagination
Chad aphantasia moment
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

PhantomLuigi

Why does, on my laptop, the internetometer img in my siggy load but my image doesnt, but on my phone the internetometer img doesnt load and my image does?
Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Byron_Inc_TBG

How's research on the quote bug? Is it a bankable offense to use them right now? There's a few cases of use in the 32768 topic.
eh

gilbert_given_TBG

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGHow's research on the quote bug? Is it a bankable offense to use them right now? There's a few cases of use in the 32768 topic.
I thought we had to upgrade FluxBB to fix it

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGHow's research on the quote bug? Is it a bankable offense to use them right now? There's a few cases of use in the 32768 topic.
ah
eh

DownsGameClub

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG
Correct.  As of now, that is proving rather difficult with Skyline not being online for half the issues we're going through.

I would ask that we refrain from using it.  I would not want the bug to ruin pages to the extent that they're unusable.

Luna

what's the font on the tbg logo?
To the moon luna!
RIP BBCode
ebic namesnipe done by
no, i am not anime. i'm not even close to anime. - Blue Banana Fish's youtube channel description

Orb Fish

Are there any rules on operating a bridge on the TBGs AJAX Chat? I'm asking because Gilbert has made a bridge that bridges messages between the chat and #MineralFish on Libera IRC.
I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

gilbert_given_TBG

Quote from: Orb FishAre there any rules on operating a bridge on the TBGs AJAX Chat? I'm asking because Gilbert has made a bridge that bridges messages between the chat and #MineralFish on Libera IRC.
IIRC I'm pretty sure Tymewalk had saw the bridge in operation, and he actually visited Shellfish just to see it working.

Not sure what the other mods say though.

lapisi

I'm curious, why doesn't the guidelines say "no bad words?" I haven't seen anyone swearing so I would assume that it's against the rules, but it doesn't say it in the community guidelines. is there another list of rules that I'm unaware of?
i

PhantomLuigi

Quote from: lapisiI'm curious, why doesn't the guidelines say "no bad words?" I haven't seen anyone swearing so I would assume that it's against the rules, but it doesn't say it in the community guidelines. is there another list of rules that I'm unaware of?
Any text, images or links you post must be appropriate for all ages.

This covers it but it is an unspoken rule anyway as this started on scratch and scratch does not allow explicit language.
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

lapisi

Quote from: Luigis_Pizza
Quote from: lapisiI'm curious, why doesn't the guidelines say "no bad words?" I haven't seen anyone swearing so I would assume that it's against the rules, but it doesn't say it in the community guidelines. is there another list of rules that I'm unaware of?
Any text, images or links you post must be appropriate for all ages.

This covers it but it is an unspoken rule anyway as this started on scratch and scratch does not allow explicit language.
okay I didn't notice that one
i

PkmnQ

What version of FluxBB will we have to upgrade to? It has to be at least 1.5.1, since that's when the quote bug (and probably the XSS bug as well) would be fixed.
Quine list

gilbert_given_TBG

Quote from: PkmnQWhat version of FluxBB will we have to upgrade to? It has to be at least 1.5.1, since that's when the quote bug (and probably the XSS bug as well) would be fixed.
I think the same thing

DownsGameClub

To give you guys some perspective of how outdated the forums are, we're about 10 versions behind the latest release.
And I still have no idea how to upgrade...

Regarding the XSS issue, we're at a bit of a crossroads at the moment:
The temporary but best solution would be to disable BBCode entirely.  But that means that practically breaks the entire experience that's needed for the site.
I'll bring this matter up with the other TBG Team staff, but if we don't reach a consensus then I might just have to do that until we figure this out.

PhantomLuigi

I dont think skylines "holiday' will end soon. But was there ever a date?
Almost...

DownsGameClub

Update: we've finally established contact.  Not sure an exact date, but fixed should be implemented in the near future.

There hasn't been a date established either.

PhantomLuigi

Almost...

PhantomLuigi

Almost...