News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Clash of the Colors: Bled vs. Rue

Started by the2000, Jun 13, 2022, 01:11:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the2000

(Note: This is my first time creating and GMing a "real RP" so forgive me if I mess some things up)
"This is a battlefield. Even now, on this barren earth, war continues."
-Toad, Mario Party 2

Teams Bled and Rue have been at odds since they were founded. On this day in 20XX, a struggle breaks out between the two sides.

The day began quietly. Birds were chirping, leaves were blowing in the wind, and children were playing in the streets. Then, around noon, was when it happened. Rue members say it began when a lone traveler crossing into Bled territory was attacked by the locals. The Bled faithful will tell you that members of Rue began tossing rocks at their windows. Whatever it was, things got nasty fast.

In what felt like no time at all, an all-out battle was in full swing. The streets were precarious, lit ablaze with savage riots. Shops were being looted left and right. Cultural artifacts and historical monuments were defaced and destroyed. Law enforcement failed to restore order through peace or violence and was quickly reduced to but another cog in the mayhem. There is no going back to normal.

Who are you?
You are just another person in the chaos. But who? Some things to consider:
[list=*]
[li]The large majority of citizens absolutely loathe the other side. Bled and Rue members coexisting peacefully was and is incredibly rare.[/li]
[li]While some citizens are trying to hide from conflict, others have given into the madness.[/li]
[li]Some citizens own vehicles and/or weapons. Have fun![/li]
[li]Law enforcement officers are involved in the conflict, as previously mentioned, and you can choose to play as one. Feel free to choose how moral they are on your own.[/li]
[li]Computers don't exist in the world of Bled vs. Rue (though past me neglected to mention this in the OP, leading to some confusion).[/li]
[/list]

Notes on joining and participating:
I don't have a real formal sign-up sheet this time around (how's that for anarchy). Just state your character's name and side of allegiance, along with any other information you deem worthwhile (appearance, personality, and occupation would be preferable).

Characters can be and act about as mundane or absurd as you want, but they have to be bound by human limitations. You can have a character who yells "potato" and throws potatoes at people, but not one who breathes fire or survives a bomb exploding right next to them. Try to keep the gameplay somewhat grounded; this is a real RP and not a stupid joke thing.

Characters:
Team Bled:
Cutter (\\/\/)
Jotaro (Luigis_Pizza)
Mazarin (Joyous Theta)

Team Rue:
Anvil (IncendiaryGaming)
Charlotte (\\/\/)
Della/"Yoshi" (junatsu)
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

Wolfslime123

Name: Cutter
Allegiance: Team Bled
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Ideals: "Team Rue must pay for what they've done to me."
Bonds: "I must avenge my family, who died fighting in this war."
Flaws: "I will show no weakness, even to my allies"
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Joyous Theta

hey so this is my oc her name is Mazarin and she owned a shop before everyone started looting and is technically Bled but she has lost faith in both sides and has since holed herself up in an abandoned building on the Bled side, defending herself from both sides with a shotgun until she can no longer defend herself and dies. hope everyone like her :3

the2000

Quote from: \//-snip-
Quote from: Joyous Theta-snip-
Accepted. IDK how many characters I need to start the RP but I'll keep the game waiting for now

Wolfslime123

Charlotte "Charlie" Reese, Beat Cop.
Moonlights as Rue Enforcer

Walking the beat and beating the crooks is a thankless job, especially financially, but somebody's gotta do it. That's why people like Charlie get through the cracks. It gets awkward, that dual membership, but when the ball is on the line, Charlie's Rue at heart.
When she works her second job (or first job, if you ask her) plausible deniability's the name. Good thing that riot gear covers her face.
Truth be told, Charlie gets a kick outta hurtin', so if you meet her on the wrong side, then you really will get Bled.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Luigis_Pizza

Jotaro Kujo, Bled

Age 17
Very muscley, in school
Very strong
Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

the2000

Quote from: \//-snip-
Quote from: Luigis_Pizza-snip-
Accepted, sorry for the delay

I'm going to wait one more day to start

junatsu

Name: Della [REDACTED] (aka "Yoshi")
Allegiance: Rue
Appearance:

Personality: "[She]'s a little confused, but [she]'s got the spirit."
this is a signature

characters I play as: Eris (Luigis_Pizza Pizzeria Simulator), Della/Yoshi (Clash of the Colors)
plz look at my silly funny rpg I need players :(

the2000

Quote from: junatsu-snip-
Alright, accepted.

I apologize for all the delaying. In all honesty, I'm not totally sure how to start this, but I'll give it my best tomorrow.

Incendiary

Name: [REDACTED], codename Anvil
Allegiance: Rue
Their true name is classified, they are known as Anvil among high ranks. Anvil is a heavily armoured and armed defender tasked with keeping the peace, as in protecting Team Rue using their collapsible Riot Shield and heavy spiked metal bat. Despite being slow moving from the heavy equipment, they can hold their own against attackers if necessary.
Rarely do they talk with others, especially on the job. Their face is hidden behind their helmet (and a ski mask) and  hasn't been seen in years.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

the2000

Quote from: IncendiaryGaming-snip-
Accepted as well. The sides are now balanced, which is kinda neat

the2000

Okay, launch is officially delayed until tomorrow because I have chores to do. But tomorrow for real!

Luigis_Pizza

Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

junatsu

Ooooooh boy. I'm hyped. Can't wait to like... throw stuff at people.
this is a signature

characters I play as: Eris (Luigis_Pizza Pizzeria Simulator), Della/Yoshi (Clash of the Colors)

the2000

(game starts now!)

Welcome to the game of Bled and Rue.

Rumor is spreading across the Bled faction. It is believed that the Unity of Rue, a prominent Rue extremist group, is preparing to launch an attack on a group of Bled towns and villages.

For the spined citizens who have not evacuated, the locations are unsettling. A sense of foreboding is in the air of their former homes, and the outdoors are deathly silent. The locals prepare for the worst, hiding away or arming themselves with any tools on hand. In response to the unrest, a Bled police force has assimilated. Many doubt their capability in defending the area.

The news has also reached the Rue side. Faithful citizens side with the Unity and pledge to assist in any attack. On both sides, a scant few travelers act on a morbid desire to witness whatever is approaching. Thrill-seekers, or madmen.

Rue officials have declined to comment on the matter.

Wolfslime123

Cutter patrolled with one hand tugging at the side of his jacket, ready to pull out the gun hidden inside it at a moment's notice. He's light on his feet, almost bouncing, hyped up for some action.

"Gotta be ready for anything eh?" he says to the person next to him, also Bled, probably a player character.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

junatsu

Yoshi sat in her room on a swivel chair, pondering.

The rumor of the Unity of Rue attack had reached her as well. She was a Rue, yes, but not a member of this weird extremist group. She was loyal to the Rue side, but not THAT loyal.

No, she didn't like Bleds, but that didn't mean they were awful people. What was the purpose of this attack anyways? Territory? Probably.

She wasn't totally sure if she wanted to participate in this battle or not. It seemed unnecessary.
this is a signature

Wolfslime123

Outside her window, a procession of fighters are rallying. They preach vengeance and loyalty. They condemn inaction and complacency as disloyalty and betrayal.

Charlie is among them, in a face concealing riot police helmet. "We're not taking last week's actions lying down!" she shouts "Bled's gonna bleed!"
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Incendiary

Anvil's shield is deployed, bat in their right hand, backing up his allies and providing a fall back in case of heavy resistance. Their tactical belt includes several flashbangs and a handgun holster, although hopefully these would go unused. For now, it's loud shouting and a bit of unarmed fighting.

Behind them, armed forces will try and support Rue should the attack get worse.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Joyous Theta

Mazarin sits down in the abandon building she currently lives in and eats a bagel in the dark. Given how much she'd tried to isolate herself from anybody else, she hadn't heard anything about the Unity of Rue, but given how much she's trapped the place she probably didn't really have too much to worry about.

junatsu

"What is all that racket outside?" Yoshi asks herself.
She stands up from her chair and opens the window to reveal the chaos outside.

She then did 5 things: sighed, facepalmed, grabbed her sword, pulled her Yoshi hoodie over her head, and headed outside.
this is a signature

Wolfslime123

Charlie notices and raises her voice above the rally and shouts through her visor, "Hey you! Sword girl! Are you a fighter?"
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

the2000

(Note, since I neglected to include this in the OP until now: The universe of Bled vs. Rue doesn't have computer technology. I apologize if that was misleading, but after discussing it with \\/ and Theta I decided to keep it the way I originally intended.)

junatsu

"Um... Y-yes? I guess, anyways. Uh..." Yoshi responds.
She's not sure what to do now.
this is a signature

Wolfslime123

"You gotta come with us then! We're getting payback on the Bleds!" she calls back, waving her over.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/