News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Signature Wordle (Ended)

Started by redgreenandblue, Jan 28, 2022, 12:30:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redgreenandblue

Quote from: PkmnQIs my guess already registered
sure
🌱

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Luigis_Pizza

im back in time anyway, my guess is still ouija
Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

redgreenandblue

Guesses:
PkmnQ: EMAIL
Byron_Inc_TBG: TRACE
Luigis_Pizza: OUIJA

Clue: TRACE
🌱

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Luigis_Pizza

Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

redgreenandblue

Guesses:
PkmnQ: LOINS
Byron_Inc_TBG: CLOUT
Luigis_Pizza: GATES
gilbert_given_tbg: MINDS

Clue: GATES
🌱

Byron_Inc_TBG

Well, this is useless.

CLOUT
eh

redgreenandblue

Clue: CLOUT (Byron_Inc_TBG)
🌱

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Luigis_Pizza

Almost...

PkmnQ

Quote from: Luigis_PizzaMOUTH
635000th post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quine list

redgreenandblue

Guesses:
PkmnQ: YOUTH
Luigis_Pizza: MOUTH

Wordle: YOUTH - Won by PkmnQ (+3 points)
🌱

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

redgreenandblue

Quote from: PkmnQGuess: CRWTH
I am shocked that this is actually wordle legal
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGa
Please refrain from posting in this topic unless it is related to the game somehow
🌱

PkmnQ

Quote from: PkmnQGuess: CRWTH
excluding the w, it's a surprisingly good guess

aerios lntucy dmh
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: redgreenandbluePlease refrain from posting in this topic unless it is related to the game somehow
that was an expression of shock
eh

redgreenandblue

oh that's fine then

anyways I picked a word, feel free to make guesses everyone.
🌱

solitaire

hi!

realicraft

it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think
ewow status: 1a has released yet; voting has ended
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

Luigis_Pizza

Almost...