News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a post ID of 32768, we advance!

Started by solitaire, Dec 29, 2021, 11:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

are you a cat or a dog person

cats
1 (14.3%)
dogs
2 (28.6%)
hamsters
1 (14.3%)
birds
2 (28.6%)
lizards
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Clicky

(◕◡◕)
Mail Thief Mat is on a hiatus.
Hi! My name is Clicky. Want to play a game?

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Clicky

(◕◡◕)

Clicky

(◕◡◕)

solitaire

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Clicky

(◕◡◕)

Clicky

(◕◡◕)

Clicky

(◕◡◕)

solitaire

Clicky

(◕◡◕)

Clicky

(◕◡◕)

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGokay we're reporting this
why
This account has been repeatedly used as a method of cheating in the topic series by the name of "If this gets a post ID of 2^n, we advance!". It does so by scheduled spam posting via a bot. Its current posting rate is 90 seconds between posts, though this rate was different from previous cheating attempts. I believe these actions violate rule 2g.

The owner of this account is gilbert_given_TBG (https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=1672) if that helps. This account has also been used in cheating in the previous topic of this series, If this gets a post ID of 16384, we advance!.

Please take action on this situation as soon as possible to ensure fairness in the game. Thank you.
eh

PkmnQ

how do i downolad ridge wallet on my nordvpn
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

you just cant stop yourself from botspamming huh
eh

gilbert_given_TBG

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGIts current posting rate is 90 seconds between posts, though this rate was different from previous cheating attempts.
This one is at 90 seconds, although earlier ones are at 60.

PkmnQ

how do i download ridge wallet on my nordvpn
Quine list

PkmnQ

gilbert i'm not even sure if mail thief mat is allowed

i think that classifies as using a bot to gain advantage on a topic
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list