News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a post ID of 32768, we advance!

Started by solitaire, Dec 29, 2021, 11:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

are you a cat or a dog person

cats
1 (20%)
dogs
1 (20%)
hamsters
0 (0%)
birds
2 (40%)
lizards
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Clicky

(◕◡◕)
Mail Thief Mat is on a hiatus.
Hi! My name is Clicky. Want to play a game?

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Clicky

(◕◡◕)

Clicky

(◕◡◕)

solitaire

hi!

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Clicky

(◕◡◕)

Clicky

(◕◡◕)

Clicky

(◕◡◕)

solitaire

hi!

Clicky

(◕◡◕)

Clicky

(◕◡◕)

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGokay we're reporting this
why
This account has been repeatedly used as a method of cheating in the topic series by the name of "If this gets a post ID of 2^n, we advance!". It does so by scheduled spam posting via a bot. Its current posting rate is 90 seconds between posts, though this rate was different from previous cheating attempts. I believe these actions violate rule 2g.

The owner of this account is gilbert_given_TBG (https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=1672) if that helps. This account has also been used in cheating in the previous topic of this series, If this gets a post ID of 16384, we advance!.

Please take action on this situation as soon as possible to ensure fairness in the game. Thank you.
eh

PkmnQ

how do i downolad ridge wallet on my nordvpn
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

you just cant stop yourself from botspamming huh
eh

PkmnQ

how do i download ridge wallet on my nordvpn
Quine list

PkmnQ

gilbert i'm not even sure if mail thief mat is allowed

i think that classifies as using a bot to gain advantage on a topic
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list