News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a post ID of 32768, we advance!

Started by solitaire, Dec 29, 2021, 11:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

are you a cat or a dog person

cats
1 (16.7%)
dogs
2 (33.3%)
hamsters
0 (0%)
birds
2 (33.3%)
lizards
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

solitaire

i'll say i've done 20 horde encounters
you can encounter oddish, doduo, and psyduck
i know i wont get what i want because lucky luck
to gauge a thing,

i've encountered 78 doduo, 60 oddish, and 20 psyduck
so i can uh
hi!

solitaire

hi!

Byron_Inc_TBG

This is the meaning of one of the poems in literature:

Stanza 1: mom home, child happy
Stanza 2: mom home, worry gone
Stanza 3: mom home, child happy
Stanza 4: mom home, child sing
Stanza 5: dad home, child happier
Stanza 6: dad gift, child happier
Stanza 7: child young, parent no scold
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

I thought honey was sweet,
But your smile is sweeter.
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

Stanza 1: smile sweet
Stanza 2: like you
Stanza 3: want to own you
Stanza 4: cant hide secret, love you
Stanza 5: idc i want you
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

Stanza 1: god create hooman, teach hooman talk
Stanza 2: god give human thought and speech
Stanza 3: hooman brave
Stanza 4: word good
Stanza 5: knowledge get
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

solitaire

statisticalation

since last time i have encountered 25 more psyduck, 90 more oddish, and 155 more doduo
that makes 54 more horde encounters since last time
hi!

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

PkmnQ

dog go fishing (which was apparently also reverted by Naleksuh)
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list