News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Nonsensical RP: Legacy (Cancelled)

Started by sparkycinnamon, Dec 05, 2021, 01:31:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomLuigi

Jotaro rmembers that his family is currently in Morio-oh town, and his wife and daughter are far away.
Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Luigis_PizzaJotaro rmembers that his family is currently in Morio-oh town, and his wife and daughter are far away.
Meanwhile, Right Hand continues searching for Pepperony.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

cheesyother

cheesy but school account

Orb Fish

Winnifred: "Because we're dealing with a BIG force of evil, we might also need some equally BIG guys; but that is a little risky. Can Black Hole Hand mind-control people?"
I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

gilbert_given_TBG

NRP!Olly puts a custom message format on Dot's client, since the messages are unreadable especially for Dot's small screen.
<Olly> I don't think we had it for now.
<Clicky> Shoot. Well, there goes my plan then.

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Orb FishWinnifred: "Because we're dealing with a BIG force of evil, we might also need some equally BIG guys; but that is a little risky. Can Black Hole Hand mind-control people?"
Cloaky: "I mean, maybe? They're highly shrouded in mystery, so we don't know their exact powers."
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Orb Fish

Quote from: cheesyfriedeggs
Quote from: Orb FishWinnifred: "Because we're dealing with a BIG force of evil, we might also need some equally BIG guys; but that is a little risky. Can Black Hole Hand mind-control people?"
Cloaky: "I mean, maybe? They're highly shrouded in mystery, so we don't know their exact powers."
Winnifred: "Well, I was just asking in case they turn our-" *phone ringing*

Winnifred picks up the call. The speaker on the other end has a high-pitched female voice.

Caller (yelling loud enough to be heard by other players): "WINNIFRED! I told you not to take social risks!"
Winnifred: "Why are you saying this? And how did you know what I was saying?"
Caller: *breathing*
Caller: [calmed down, speech inaudible to other players]
Winnifred: "Yes."
Caller: [inaudible]
Winifred: "Ok, you have a point there. Now, please answer my other question."
Caller: [inaudible}
Winnifred (slightly unnerved): "W-what? Could you have asked me before doing that?"
Winnifred: "You are forgiven. And is there anything else I need avoid saying?"
Winnifred: "Ok, bye."

Winnifred: "...sadly, I am unable to explain why I asked, because my friend made a very good point."
I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

PhantomLuigi

Jotaro asks around to see if anyone knows the way to morioh
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Luigis_PizzaJotaro asks around to see if anyone knows the way to morioh
Right Hand: "What dimension is Morioh in? Or is it its own dimension?"

PhantomLuigi

Jotaro: "Morioh is in The JoJo Universe A"
Almost...

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Luigis_PizzaJotaro: "Morioh is in The JoJo Universe A"
Left Hand: "Okay!"

Left Hand opens a portal to The Jojo Universe A.

PhantomLuigi

Jotaro steps inside, he remembers something, he remembers his power star platinum.
Almost...

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Luigis_PizzaJotaro steps inside, he remembers something, he remembers his power star platinum.
Left Hand: "Bye!"

Meanwhile, a storm can be seen brewing up in the distance.

gilbert_given_TBG

NRP!Olly: "Uh, should we be concerned?"

Suddenly, something light dropped from the sky.
IHoTU!Olly: "Wait, I heard something."
IHoTU!Olly then searches for the thing.

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGNRP!Olly: "Uh, should we be concerned?"

MCG turns to the storm in the distance, noticing that the clouds are...black.

MCG: "Oh, we absolutely should be concerned."

Orb Fish

Quote from: cheesyfriedeggs
Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGNRP!Olly: "Uh, should we be concerned?"

MCG turns to the storm in the distance, noticing that the clouds are...black.

MCG: "Oh, we absolutely should be concerned."
Lamplyte tosses a Bulbuzz out of his shade & catches it, just for self-reassurance.

gilbert_given_TBG

<Olly> Can you be a bit faster? We're on a problem.
<Clicky> I don't think so. We're not even halfway there.
<Olly> Oh boy.
<Clicky> ... what's the problem?
<Olly> There's this big black storm approaching.
<Olly> I'm pretty sure that means danger.
<Clicky> Oof.
<Clicky> Wait, I just remembered something. You can clone stuff, right?
<Olly> Oh yeah, I forgot that!
<Olly> But there's like billions I have to clone! How can I clone all of them on this potentially limited time?
* Disconnected

NRP!Olly: "Dang it! I lost connection."
Dot: "Hmm. Do you think exponential growth is an option?"
NRP!Olly: "Oh yeah, why haven't I thought of that?"

PhantomLuigi

Jotaro looks around to see 8 different doors and a big sign, on the sign it says everyone shall stay trapped until you have ended each part, enter each door and defeat the evil power. he doesn't know which one to go into so he goes for the first door, inside is part one of jojo, he walks around and finds no one in there, it is night so needs to head inside, he sees a big mansion and enters, Inside is dio
Jotaro:"DIO!"
Dio Brando: "Who are you? Nevermind, you shall die anyway" Dio Brando puts on the stone mask and activates it, he is now an invincible vampire that is allergic to sunlight.
Jotaro attacks
Almost...

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG<Olly> Can you be a bit faster? We're on a problem.
<Clicky> I don't think so. We're not even halfway there.
<Olly> Oh boy.
<Clicky> ... what's the problem?
<Olly> There's this big black storm approaching.
<Olly> I'm pretty sure that means danger.
<Clicky> Oof.
<Clicky> Wait, I just remembered something. You can clone stuff, right?
<Olly> Oh yeah, I forgot that!
<Olly> But there's like billions I have to clone! How can I clone all of them on this potentially limited time?
* Disconnected

NRP!Olly: "Dang it! I lost connection."
Dot: "Hmm. Do you think exponential growth is an option?"
NRP!Olly: "Oh yeah, why haven't I thought of that?"
As NRP!Olly is talking with Dot, Right Hand notices the area around the stage is getting darker and darker.

gilbert_given_TBG

NRP!Olly: (This place is getting darker. I'd better clone the army now.)

NRP!Olly then clones itself into 2^35 clones, then clones the army.
NRP!Olly #0: "Alright, we'll split this army to two divisions. One will be the ones attacking and the other one will be set aside to provide backup."

Meanwhile, whilst IHoTU!Olly is searching on the source of the sound, he found a blue seed on the ground. (I'll let Cheesy determine what seed is this.)

IHoTU!Olly: "Huh, what an interesting seed. I'll keep it for me to grow on later."

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGNRP!Olly: (This place is getting darker. I'd better clone the army now.)

NRP!Olly then clones itself into 2^35 clones, then clones the army.
NRP!Olly #0: "Alright, we'll split this army to two divisions. One will be the ones attacking and the other one will be set aside to provide backup."

Meanwhile, whilst IHoTU!Olly is searching on the source of the sound, he found a blue seed on the ground. (I'll let Cheesy determine what seed is this.)

IHoTU!Olly: "Huh, what an interesting seed. I'll keep it for me to grow on later."
NRP!Olly seems to be unable to clone the army. The darkness seems...solid, in a way.

Laughter can be heard in the distance.

gilbert_given_TBG

While NRP!Olly and his clones can't clone the army, the NRP!Olly clones still exists and becomes a part of the army.

NRP!Olly #0: "Everyone, keep a close distance to each other. We don't know what will happen."
NRP!Olly #0: "Come on, Clicky, just connect..."

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGWhile NRP!Olly and his clones can't clone the army, the NRP!Olly clones still exists and becomes a part of the army.

NRP!Olly #0: "Everyone, keep a close distance to each other. We don't know what will happen."
NRP!Olly #0: "Come on, Clicky, just connect..."
Right Hand: "Yeah, good id-"

Right Hand is interrupted by a crash. Everyone on the stage turns to see what it was.

It's Umbramancer Cricket Green.

MCG: "You."

Umbramancer Cricket Green: "Oh, MCG, fancy seeing you here. Too bad that after I'm done with everyone else here, you won't be seeing anyone ever-"

Golfer Man smacks him with his golf club, which does seem to hurt quite a bit.

Umbramancer Cricket Green: "Oh, you want to play? Then let's play."

Some of the darkness surrounding the group transforms into a sword, which falls into Umbramancer Cricket Green's hands.

Darty prepares to throw some darts at him, while Right Hand takes out a knife.

Orb Fish

Furrow & Winnifred: "CHARGE!"

Furrow's troops start attacking.

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Orb FishFurrow & Winnifred: "CHARGE!"

Furrow's troops start attacking.
While UCG creates a shadow shield to block a couple of their attacks, a lot of them do manage to land a hit.