News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Timelines – An RPG

Started by Maew Nryang, May 21, 2022, 06:53:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maew Nryang

The scientists in Atlantis have invented a machine to travel between universes. However, the machine malfunctioned, and started teleporting random creatures from other universes. The kingdom is surely not ready for that...
Meanwhile, the other universes are also breaking apart. Skies start to broke, space starts to be replaced by void, wormholes start to form, and many are lost forever...
The teleported characters don't know what to do, but having kept of their items and abilities, they might find a way to live in a new universe...

Welcome to the world of Timelines.

Ah, hello everybody, and welcome to Timelines!
For a better gaming experience, please remember the following:

0. Be nice to other players. No exceptions.
1. No godmodding. If your character is too powerful, limit its abilities.
2. Wait for your character to be accepted befor you role-play with it.
3. There is no canon. If the settings are missing something, it's up to you to decide! Just make sure it is consistent and reasonable.
4. Be peaceful. Don't kill any character unless the owner agrees.
5. Put out-of-character comments in quote blocks.

If you want to join, just fill in the sheet.

Character signup sheet:
Username:
Name:
Home-RPG:
Description:
Other:
You can use any character of yours from any RPG. However, it is recommended to use characters from other RPGs.
You can have at most 3 characters.
*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

Maew Nryang

Characters:

\\/\/

Username: \\/\/
Name: Dr. Vansen Erwin
Home-RPG: Timelines
Description: An atlantian engineer who was integral to the construction of the universal travel machine. Also has a doctorate in multiversal dynamics.
Other: idk

Joyous Theta

Username: Joyous Theta
Name: Captain Anna Miranda, though she usually goes by Captain Miranda
Description: Captain of a space-faring cargo ship within the universe in which Atlantis resides
Other:

Luigis_Pizza
Username: Luigis_Pizza
Name: Jotaro Kujo
Home-RPG: The Nonsensical RP: Legacy (Chapter 3: Amassing an Army)
Description: jotaro from part 4 of jjba
Other: can stop time for 3 secs, can summon a ghost thingy that can punch things called star platinum, currently lost his memory and doesnt know his powers
*See XKCD 1688.

Wolfslime123

Username: \\/\/
Description: An atlantian engineer who was integral to the construction of the universal travel machine. Also has a doctorate in multiversal dynamics.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Joyous Theta

Username: Joyous Theta
Description: Captain of a space-faring cargo ship within the universe in which Atlantis resides
Other:

Maew Nryang

Quote from: \//Username: \\/\/
Quote from: Joyous ThetaUsername: Joyous Theta
Other:
Both are accepted, but I still hope that people would join using characters from other RPGs.
*See XKCD 1688.

Luigis_Pizza

Username: Luigis_Pizza
Other: can stop time for 3 secs, can summon a ghost thingy that can punch things called star platinum, currently lost his memory and doesnt know his powers
Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Wolfslime123

A letter materializes into Captain Miranda's teleportation using mailbox.

Greetings Captain,
I hope this letter finds you well. I am Dr. Erwin, head of the Atlas project's application phase.
I feel obligated to preface this message with an apology. I am at least partly responsible for so so many deaths, and I am deeply sorry for any suffering I might have caused you.
With that out of the way, onto business. I am offering you a job. You are the closest to Ferosi Station, a station that constructed an integral piece of my latest project. The details are classified as a meager precaution against extra-universal sabotage, but needless to say I need it delivered as quickly as possible.
I hope quick enough to fix this deteriorating universe.
Name your price and we will meet it, but work quickly, as we all must. Everyone who's still here depends on it.

Thank you,
Dr. Erwin

P.S. Enclosed, you will find official documentation from the Atlantean Government verifying my identity and these claims.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Maew Nryang

Quote from: Luigis_PizzaUsername: Luigis_Pizza
Accepted.
Quote from: \//A letter materializes into Captain Miranda's teleportation using mailbox.

Greetings Captain,
I hope this letter finds you well. I am Dr. Erwin, head of the Atlas project's application phase.
I feel obligated to preface this message with an apology. I am at least partly responsible for so so many deaths, and I am deeply sorry for any suffering I might have caused you.
With that out of the way, onto business. I am offering you a job. You are the closest to Ferosi Station, a station that constructed an integral piece of my latest project. The details are classified as a meager precaution against extra-universal sabotage, but needless to say I need it delivered as quickly as possible.
I hope quick enough to fix this deteriorating universe.
Name your price and we will meet it, but work quickly, as we all must. Everyone who's still here depends on it.

Thank you,
Dr. Erwin

P.S. Enclosed, you will find official documentation from the Atlantean Government verifying my identity and these claims.
Well I don't expect it to start that fast. Should we wait for more people to join before starting?
*See XKCD 1688.

Joyous Theta

Quote from: TonyBrown148
Quote from: \//.
Well I don't expect it to start that fast. Should we wait for more people to join before starting?

((Oh, should I not respond to it yet in that case?))

Maew Nryang

Quote from: Joyous Theta((Oh, should I not respond to it yet in that case?))
Not before the game starts. However, we've got a few players, so I think it's time to start.
*See XKCD 1688.

Luigis_Pizza

Jotaro checks his surroundings.
Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)