News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Minecraft RPG

Started by bluecat600, Dec 27, 2012, 03:34:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dino

I make a boat and place it on the lava river (epicfail).
It burns :(

bluecat600

I place a bed.....

I don't die....

I shoot up in to the air...

and into the portal

I find myself back in my home. I craft quartz and smelt Netherrack.
Garlic bread enthusiast.
================================================================
I am a random kid on the interwebs with a poor sense of humour and many awful puns to share with you

360-International

I spawn, and immediately press "E".

joefarebrother

I spawn in the jungle biome and see another username very close by. I start punching a few trees untill I have enough wood to make a crafting table, a wooden sword, and a wooden pick. I walk around.
Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

Seanbobe

i spawn in a jungle biome near a cave i see two usernames nearby.
i build a simple shelter next to the cave and find 3 cows quickly.
i kill one for meat and fence in the other 2 with dirt. i start exploring the cave stone sword and pickaxe in hand.
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

joefarebrother

I make some stone tools, then I go into the cave with another user, saying "Hi!". I only go a little bit in, but I find 10 coal and 4 iron. I decide to start building a small shelter before night.

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

bluecat600

I spawn, again.

There's this little village next to me, and I grab an iron sword, iron boots and 4 obsidian. I collect wheat too so I make 15 bread. Then I see a jungle in the distance.
Garlic bread enthusiast.
================================================================
I am a random kid on the interwebs with a poor sense of humour and many awful puns to share with you

Dino

A ghast hits me into the lava and I lose my stuff and arrive back in the overworld.

joefarebrother

I cut down a few trees, then make all the wood into ladders. I use 3 iron to make a bucket, and dig down to level 11,oksvung ladders as I go. I put some water at the bottom, and start digging out an underground base.

shredthe3rd

Looks like this RPG is nearly dead!

PhantomLuigi

I look around to find 7 years of nothing.
Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)