News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Alter the Universe CYOA

Started by Tymewalk, Apr 08, 2022, 01:41:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joyous Theta

Jim's ex-boss suddenly tells Jim "Let's delete 0 by existence too," before reminding Jim that his job was specifically to divide using a calculator and then asking Jim to go on a... date?

Luigis_Pizza

The calculators suddenly reappear and look to kill anyone named jim because their alphabet starts with j i m and they are orderly
Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Tymewalk

Quote from: Joyous ThetaUpon Jim trying to eat his breakfast, the breakfast slides off the table while making this noise before making this noise upon hitting something. Big Gun Man reacts to this series of events with this noise.
"Oh no, my breakfast!" Jim says, disappointed that he can't have the most important meal of the day! He'll have to find another way to eat breakfast before going to work.
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"Let's delete 0 by existence too!" Everyone somehow said at the same time again, not knowing how to do it.

"I have an idea, but I can't do anything yet because I'm in the North Pole," a random person said.
Jim's goal of dividing by zero might perhaps be mildly threatened by the random person at the North Pole, but thankfully, Jim does not live anywhere near the North Pole, so he is safe from whoever that person might be.
Quote from: Luigis_PizzaMemory loss guns are randomly firing around jims yard.

An email to jim says "Also if anyone clicks this they will die." And its impossible to close the email because it is permanately printed on jims eyes and if he wants to get rid of it he would have to go blind which would mean he couldnt do any manual calculations!
Memory loss guns blast off in all directions, but thankfully, Jim is protected by his house, so he won't forget anything until he walks outside.

Jim decides to ignore the e-mail and clicks it anyways! The link goes to a magic eye scrubber which cleans off Jim's eyes for him, and this is definitely what happened and you should go click the link for proof that it happened!
Quote from: IncendiaryGamingAfter it was revealed that Jim has no romantic preferences, people seem to want to date him and because of that he has no time for calculating, let alone dividing by zero.
Jim, still uninterested, keeps his mission in mind, hoping that he can divide by zero like he had to today.
Quote from: Joyous ThetaJim's ex-boss suddenly tells Jim "Let's delete 0 by existence too," before reminding Jim that his job was specifically to divide using a calculator and then asking Jim to go on a... date?
Jim, although flattered, decides to decline, as he is too busy with trying to divide by zero. Jim realizes that he needs a calculator, though, and decides to go look for one.
Quote from: Luigis_PizzaThe calculators suddenly reappear and look to kill anyone named jim because their alphabet starts with j i m and they are orderly
Ah, there they are! The calculators try to kill Jim, but being just calculators, they largely fail because they have no arms or legs or brains or weapons or anything except a calculator, really.

Jim hasn't noticed the calculators, yet, because he is still blinded by the e-mail!

Jim stumbles into his living room, where he tries to look under the couch for a calculator.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Incendiary

Suddenly, all calculators are replaced by pineapples, while the calculators they replace are locked in a top-secret military vault.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Wolfslime123

The calculators are also cake, actually.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Joyous Theta

Due to inflation calculators now cost $2 per use.

Byron_Inc_TBG

Every single pen and paper that has ever been created was thrown into the void by a random factory worker.
eh

Luigis_Pizza

The couch has no room between the bottom and the floor for the calculator to sit
Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)