News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Fighting Simulator 3: Subtitle

Started by realicraft, Apr 09, 2020, 01:52:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

realicraft

Skeledop - Turn 67
I'm going to need to delay this turn until Thursday, for several reasons; those reasons mainly being "I'm replacing every font", "I'm rearranging some stuff", "I need time to implement stuff for the next holiday", and "These have been taking long in general."
UPDATE: While trying to decide on an April Fools joke, I accidentally flashbanged the website. It'll take about a turn for the brightness to wear off, so be patient.
Horizontal rule
Quote from: realicraft(not a skeledop, that's tuesday)
Finally harvest those Carrots.
Equip the Goldfish Sticker, then go Fishing.
You harvest the Carrots.
Skill roll: 1d20 = 10
You obtain 3 Rotting Mush. (Your Farming skill has gone up by 45%.)
You equip the sticker and go Fishing.
Skill roll: 1d18+9 = 11+9 = 20
You catch 4 fish.
Fish rolls: 4d20 = 2, 2, 4, 15
You catch 2 Junk, 1 Poor Fish, and 1 Great Fish.
Item rolls: 2d6 & 1d1 & 1d4 = 4, 5, 1, 3
You get 1 Seaweed, 1 Used Disposable Phone, 1 Goldfish, and 1 Fish 4.
You do not have enough room for the two fish, so they are put in your Wooden Shed. (Your Fishing skill has gone up by 80%.)
Sticker rolls: 2d40 = 27, 25
You do not get a sticker.
Horizontal rule
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGAnd... full inventory again.

I'll plant some wheat in my 5th field.
Store all the gems (and the stuff from the prize) to my storage room.
Also remove the water from my tank. I forgot that exists.
You plant some Wheat.
You've completed a quest! (Plant Wheat.) You've gained 110% Farming, plus 4 Misc EXP.
You move the stuff.
Except the Rubies, since you've run out of room in the Storage Room.
You attempt to remove the water.
Skill roll: 1d20+6 = 18+6 = 24
You succeed in removing 2 water levels. (Your Construction skill has gone up by 85%.)
Horizontal rule
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGPost #2
Remove the water from the turrets as well.
Call Scroll Shop Stop to buy a (24) (24) scroll.
Use it on myself.

EDIT: I'm not gonna use the scroll. I'm attacking Kitty for vandalisme with el trusty iron sword of mine. "You do not mess with my property. This is your first and final warning to STOP MESSING WITH MY TURRETS."
You attempt to de-flood the turrets.
Except there's no water. I think "heat level" is referring to the turrets heating up after being used? Anyway, you already cleared them of water in Turn 51.
You call 72765 SCROL on your Reusable Phone.
Shopkeeper: Welcome to Scroll Stop Shop, your number one stop for scrolls.
Shopkeeper: What scrolls would you like to purchase?
Byron: The scroll of (24) (24).
Shopkeeper: That'll be a dollar.
Another portal appears. You drop in the Dollar Bill from your Storage Room.
Out comes a scroll.
Shopkeeper: Is that all for now?
Byron: Yes.
Shopkeeper: Have a good turn.
You decide to toss those Rubies into the Storage Room, now that you can fit them.
You also decide to forgo using the scroll in favor of attacking Kitty.
(By the way, attacking with your equipped weapon is the default.)
Attack roll: 1d11+4 = 1
You miss.
You attempt to save face by threatening Kitty.
Charisma roll: 1d20 = 18
You successfully intimidate Kitty.
Horizontal rule
Quote from: Joyous Theta"OKAY LET ME TRY THAT AGAIN."

Kitty manifests another explosive to throw at the first turret in order to attack a structure and appeal to the pile of ash the creeper created.

If that doesn't count as attacking the structure then instead uh... walk through the moat and punch the first turret directly while looking at the weirdo coming at her directly in the eyes before giving them a curse of magnetism so that they can't do anything with their sword because they're too busy getting stabbed with it (and getting hit with any other magnetic items in the area).
You've completed a quest! (Attack a Structure.) You've gained a permanent boost of 1 Indirect Attack, plus 10 Misc EXP.
I forgot to do this last turn. My bad.
You've leveled up! You've gained 1 Max HP.
Kitty does the same thing as last turn.
Accuracy roll: 1d20 = 4
You miss again, and the TNT goes through the hole you created last turn. Uh oh.
Count roll: 1d9+6 = 1+6 = 7
The explosion destroys 7 items.
Item roll: 7d27 = 24, 20, 22, 13, 8, 6, 6
The TNT destroys 1 Ruby, 1 Electrum Ore, 1 Feather, 1 Iron Bar, 1 Stone, 1 Time Candy, and an empty slot.
Yikes. (By the way, that curse of magnetism probably wouldn't have worked like that.)
Horizontal rule
Quote from: realicraftpost 2
Attack the second turret.
Dump all of the gems in my inventory into my shed.
Go Chopping.
You climb up to do a melee attack rather than a ranged attack, which means you don't need to worry about accidentally attacking the Weaponry or something.
Attack roll: 1d8+3 = 2+3 = 5
Defense roll: 1d1 = 1
Turret 2 takes 5-1=4 damage.
You move the items.
You go Chopping.
Skill roll: 1d20 = 13
You gain 2 Logs, 1 Planks, and 2 Sticks. (Your Chopping skill has gone up by 55%.)
Horizontal rule
Quote from: Joyous Theta"Woah, you hate turrets... I hate turrets... We should be... friends?" Kitty says, offering to team up with Realicraft.

Kitty casts a basic healing spell on herself and her best friend the slime.
Sure, why not.
Kitty attempts to cast a spell.
Skill roll: 1d20 = 1
Kitty successfully casts a harming spell. ...whoops.
Damage rolls: 2d10 = 1, 1 (Oh, neat, a situation where rolling snake eyes is good. Also how did I get 3 ones in a row)
Kitty and Slime both take 1 damage.
Upgrade roll: 1d40 = 30
Item roll: 1d2 = 1 (Max HP, Regen)
You obtain a Max HP upgrade.
Horizontal rule
Quote from: TonyBrown148I make an emerald pickaxe and equip it. Then I go mining for emeralds till the end of the post.
(How long would it take to build a storage room? 27 slots would be enough.)
You use 3 Emeralds and 2 Sticks to create an Emerald Pickaxe, and then equip it, unequipping your Stone Axe in the process.
You go Mining for Emeralds.
Skill roll: 1d20+2+3 = 18+5 = 23
You mine 5 Stone, 3 Iron Ore, 3 Electrum Ore, 2 Diamonds, 3 Emeralds, 1 Hardite Ore, and 2 Geodes. (Your Mining skill has gone up by 85%.)
You can only go mining for a specific target once per post. So you could go mining for emeralds and diamonds, but not emeralds twice.
Why not try 4 posts for 18 slots? (I'm thinking about standardizing storage sizes, specifically focusing around chests (which have 18 slots.))
Horizontal rule
Quote from: TonyBrown148I keep going mining for emeralds for this post, until I can't.
You go Mining for Emeralds.
Skill roll: 1d20+2+3 = 5+5 = 10
You mine 2 Stone, 1 Iron Ore, 1 Electrum Ore, and 1 Geode. (Your Mining skill has gone up by 45%. Your Mining skill leveled up!)
Horizontal rule
Quote from: IncendiaryGamingI invent using structures to increase farming capacity work on the storage room
You work on the storage room. (3/?)
Horizontal rule
Plants grow.
All of Byron's non-Wheat crops are harvestable.
Both of Twilight's crops start rotting.
Hey, is it just me, or are people not focusing as much on Farming as they used to?

Weather roll: 1d20 = 2
It starts raining.

Byron's bank account gains 5.88¢.
Horizontal rule
Website Wiki
Wow, only one new item? But two new effects?
Also, Byron, you might want to fix that hole.
...hey, an update that's (technically) on time!
it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think
ewow status: 1a has released yet; voting has ended
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

gilbert_given_TBG

Holy moly, that's a lot of unused items on my inventory.

Expand the chest into a triple chest, and put all of my items except the phone, the sticks, the sword, and emeralds into the chest.
Craft a diamond pickaxe and mine some stuff.
If I can, call Sell Us Stuff to sell my emeralds.

Byron_Inc_TBG

Fix that hole.
Fire all four turrets on BOTH Kitty and realicraft. "No, I seriously think hurting my turrets is a bad idea."
Harvest crops.
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

(I've already hit max. 5 crops, how am I supposed to focus on it)

Clear the water from the tank since it's still flooded.
Use Scroll (24) (24) on Gilbert.
Equip the golden carrots harvested.
eh

Luigis_Pizza

Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Incendiary

I'd like a list of phone numbers to call and to work on the Storage Room
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

realicraft

(Note: posts need to physically be separate posts to count as separate. You are allowed to double-post to do this, but it is recommended to leave at least a bit of time to allow for Blocking.)

realicraft

Skeledop - Turn 68
We shall miss you, CGA color pallet. Probably.
Also, this isn't relevant to FS3, but I might be participating in Ludum Dare 50. We'll see.
Update: I did.
Horizontal rule
Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGHoly moly, that's a lot of unused items on my inventory.

Expand the chest into a triple chest, and put all of my items except the phone, the sticks, the sword, and emeralds into the chest.
Craft a diamond pickaxe and mine some stuff.
If I can, call Sell Us Stuff to sell my emeralds.
You aren't sure how to expand the Chest like that, but that's okay because consistency sets in it and it suddenly gains an entire row.
You then put the stuff in it.
You decide to keep both swords, instead of just one. You also decide to keep the Esolang.
Unfortunately, you don't have enough room for everything. You could try using the Contact Card, or equipping the stickers.
You immediately take the diamonds out of the chest, and use them for a Diamond Pickaxe.
Except you don't, because you need a Crafting level of 1 to do that.
You go Mining for nothing in particular.
Skill roll: 1d20+2+1 = 5+3 = 8
You mine 1 Stone and 1 Iron Ore. (Your Mining skill has gone up by 35%. Your Mining skill leveled up!)
You've used up all your actions, so you are unable to call Sell us Stuff. (Yes, I'm counting the failed crafting attempt as an action.)
Horizontal rule
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGFix that hole.
Fire all four turrets on BOTH Kitty and realicraft. "No, I seriously think hurting my turrets is a bad idea."
Harvest crops.
You attempt to fix the hole.
Skill roll: 1d20+6 = 14+6 = 20
You succeed. (Your Construction skill has gone up by 80%.)
You attempt to aim the turrets at both Reali and Kitty simultaneously, and end up aiming them at a point directly in-between them.
Accuracy rolls: 4d20 = 4, 5, 19, 16
Two of the turrets successfully hit the spot.

You harvest your crops.
Skill rolls: 4d18+12 = 8, 12, 14, 7 = 20, 24, 26, 19
You harvest 6 Golden Carrots, 1 Enchanted Golden Carrot, 6 Cans of Beans, 2 Golden Cans of Beans, 7 Potatoes, 2 Golden Potatoes, and 6 Golden Apples. (Your Farming skill has gone up by 166%.)
Horizontal rule
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG(I've already hit max. 5 crops, how am I supposed to focus on it)

Clear the water from the tank since it's still flooded.
Use Scroll (24) (24) on Gilbert.
Equip the golden carrots harvested.
I was mainly referring to other players.
You attempt to remove the water.
Skill roll: 1d20+6 = 5+6 = 11
You succeed in removing one level of water. Probably.
You attempt to use the scroll on Gilbert.
You aren't sure what happened, if anything, but you do know that you've recieved a message:
Failed to use scroll: cannot recruit entity of type PlayerAh, so this must be a scroll of Recruit Ally. So rune 24 must be Recruit;Ally.
You equip the 6 Golden Carrots, bringing you up to a boost of 0.3*17.906=5.4 Indirect Defense. This is an increase of 0.3 Indirect Defense.
You do not complete a quest because you already had a golden food, and didn't equip a new one; you just added to the stack. Or something.
Horizontal rule
Quote from: Luigis_PizzaI pick up thing off the floor.
Which thing? Which floor? Be more specific.
Horizontal rule
Quote from: IncendiaryGamingI'd like a list of phone numbers to call and to work on the Storage Room
Have you tried the Contacts page? You can also gain new contacts via the Contact Card. You can use the one in my Shed, if you want.
You work on the Storage Room. (4/?)
Horizontal rule
Quote from: Joyous Theta(Post 1)
Kitty casts a reflective shield on her new friend (realicraft) in the hopes that it'll at least reflect some of the bullets back at the turrets, then uses her ballet skills (along with normal dodging skills) to weave around the bullets headed towards her.

Afterwards she decides to give the ballet upgrade back to the slime. "Hey, I'm not sure what this is exactly, but if you can use this to '+1' my ballet skills like the tooltip says, thank you. I have an idea." (equip the ballet upgrade to the slime under player upgrades)
Kitty attempts to cast a spell.
Skill roll: 1d20 = 8
She fails. (Her Alchemy skill has gone up by 35%.)
There are no bullets heading towards Kitty. In order to Block an attack, one's post must be directly after the attacker's post; even a single post in-between will prevent a Block. Posts with no gameplay value don't count for this.
Also I'm pretty sure the Turrets shoot mini-cannonballs or something.
Kitty gives Slime the Ballet Upgrade. They equip it in the Player Upgrades section.
Horizontal rule
Quote from: Joyous Theta(Post 2)
Kitty places the max health upgrade on the slime's head as a hat, assuming that rain and slime probably won't mix well. she then opens the prize box in case something useful might be inside and also for the free empty box.

Afterwards, she stands perfectly still. Feeling the rhythm of the rain, the water dripping between her bones, she performs a rain ballet in order to upgrade this rain to a downpour.

((Suggestion: Rename the Ballet skill to Dancing?))
Don't worry, Slime is as water-proof as you are. Meaning that the worst that can happen is that it gets Soaked.
Kitty gives Slime the Max HP upgrade. They equip it in the Player Upgrades section.
She then opens the Prize.
Count roll: 1d2+1 = 1+1 = 2
Item rolls: 2d66 = 58, 32
Kitty obtains a Coin and 2 Dirt. The box vanishes. Aw.
Kitty attempts to upgrade the Rain via Ballet.
Skill roll: 1d20+2+1 = 4+3 = 7
Kitty does pretty badly at the Ballet, but at least she didn't trip over a rock. (Her Ballet skill has gone up by 30%.)
Suggestion denied. You could try making a vote, though.
Horizontal rule
Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGplant another apple tree.
Unfortunately, you cannot plant two of the same crop.
Horizontal rule
Plants grow.
Rain rolls: 11d10 = 4, 7, 7, 9, 6, 5, 5, 6, 6, 4, 7
No crops gain 0.1 or 0.4 growth turns.
Byron's Beans, Potatoes, and Wheat, along with reali's Carrots, all gain 0.3 growth turns.
All other crops gain 0.2 growth turns.
Twilight's crops continue to rot.

It's raining.
Rain roll: 28d10 = 6, 3, 8, 4, 4, 5, 4, 2, 10, 4, 8, 6, 2, 1, 9, 7, 1, 10, 1, 10, 10, 8, 10, 5, 8, 10, 9, 4 (all 9 active players, Moat, Tank, Everythingproof Wall, all 6 of Byron's storage rooms, all 4 turrets, Campfire, cheesy's Storage Room, Excavator, Log Cabin, Tree House, Wooden Shed)
The Food Storage Room and the Weaponry get rained on to the point where water leaks through the roof.
Turret 1 also gets Soaked.

Weather roll: 1d20 = 8
It stays rainy.

Mob Action rolls: 6d6 = 2, 4, 2, 2, 4, 6
The Skeleton decides to shoot someone.
Target roll: 1d9 = 4 (cheesy)
Accuracy roll (req >=6): 1d20 = 2
It misses.

Byron's bank account gains 6.174¢.

Horizontal rule
Website Wiki
Sorry for the large delay, I kept getting distracted.
Finally added some Roses, plus two new dyes.
You've obtained a new contact: Laurie's Lore (Phone0LORE 05673).
Calling this number will give you the option to pay in exchange for getting lore.
This isn't very relevant, but I heard that Morshu now offers beatboxing lessons.
Oh, and just so you know, if you stand by Turret 3 at the end of Turn 71, you'll get a Prize.
As for plot items, some chains and a weird rock. Hmm.
Also, our scientists have managed to figure out what those two mystery potions do, and oh no they're worse

(In case you actually checked the Quests page, "Carrot-based items" include the Carrot Cookie, Canned Carrots and Baby Carrots. You could also try making something else, though, like a Carrot Cake or a Carrot Salad.)

Ruby

Maew Nryang

POST#1

Craft a diamond axe, and an emerald hammer.
Start working with my storage room using the hammer. (1/4)
*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

Maew Nryang

POST#2
I go chopping, then mining for electrum.
*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

TwilightSeleneMisty

I go mining, mostly for stone and iron.
My new account is ChaoticControversies.

Byron_Inc_TBG

WORDPLAY!!!!!!!!!!
Also the 6 golden carrots are still in my inventory

I'll use Scroll (24) (24) on the skeleton instead.
Clear the water out of my rooms.
Consume 4 apples.
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

Creating an ores room with high protection. (5 actions to complete, Construction roll)
I'd also keep my food in the food storage room.
Lastly, I'm attacking Kitty with Turret 2 and 3. (Which would mean I'll be there by the end of turn... 69) (EDIT: Nevermind then, firing reali instead.)

EDIT 2: Nevermind, ignoring this post instead.
eh

Incendiary

Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Luigis_Pizza

I rage on a tree because i keep being removed from the skeledop
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Byron_Inc_TBG

It's the same post, but apparently, I had to move it.

Creating an ores room with high protection. (5 actions to complete, Construction roll)
Lastly, I'm attacking reali with Turret 2 and 3. (Which would mean I'll be there by the end of turn... 69)
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

no gameplay value, had to make a joke

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGmine
mine
mine
yours
yours
yours
eh

realicraft

Skeledop - Turn 69
After 9 10 11 (or so) weeks in development, hopefully it will have been worth the wait.
...it's probably not.

I am sorry about the large delay, though. This wasn't intended, and I'll try to keep it from happening again in the future.
Quote from: TonyBrown148POST#1

Craft a diamond axe, and an emerald hammer.
Start working with my storage room using the hammer. (1/4)
You craft the equipment, gaining 25+23=48% Crafting.
You've completed a quest! (Craft 2 items.) You've earned 50% Crafting, 1 Coal, and 2 Misc EXP.
You've completed a quest! (Obtain an item.) You've earned 1 Item Candy and 2 Misc EXP.
You equip the Emerald Hammer in place of the Emerald Pickaxe.
You work on the Storage Room. Since you specifically equipped skill boosting equipment for this, I'll assume you want a skill roll.
Skill roll: 1d20+3 = 8+3 = 11
The Storage Room reaches (1/4). (Your Construction skill has gone up by 50%. Your Construction skill leveled up!)
Horizontal rule
Quote from: TonyBrown148POST#2
I go chopping, then mining for electrum.
You go Chopping.
Skill roll: 1d20+2 = 10+2 = 12
You gain 2 Logs, 2 Planks, and 2 Sticks. (Your Chopping skill has gone up by 55%. Your Chopping skill leveled up!)
You go Mining for Electrum.
Skill roll: 1d20+4 = 10+4 = 14 (10 again?)
You mine 3 Stone, 2 Iron Ore, 1 Electrum Ore, 1 Diamond, 1 Emerald, and 1 Geode. (Your Mining skill has gone up by 60%.)
Horizontal rule
Quote from: TwilightSeleneMistyI go mining, mostly for stone and iron.
You go Mining twice; once for Stone, once for Iron.
Skill roll: 1d20+1+1 = 17+2 = 19
You gain 5 Stone, 2 Iron Ore, 2 Electrum Ore, 2 Diamonds, 1 Emerald, 1 Hardite Ore, and 2 Geodes. (Your Mining skill has gone up by 75%.)
Skill roll: 1d18+1+1 = 4+2 = 6
You gain 1 Stone. (Your Mining skill has gone up by 25%. Your Mining skill leveled up!)
Horizontal rule
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGWORDPLAY!!!!!!!!!!
Also the 6 golden carrots are still in my inventory

I'll use Scroll (24) (24) on the skeleton instead.
Clear the water out of my rooms.
Consume 4 apples.
Why yes, the 6 Golden Carrots are in your inventory. There's also an Enchanted Golden Carrot in there as well.
You don't have an item named "Scroll (24) (24)".

But you do have a Scroll of Recruit Ally, which has rune 24 on it twice.
You use it on the Skeleton.
The Skeleton walks over to you.
You've recruited a skeleton!
You've completed a quest! (Recruit an ally or summon.) You've obtained 1 Max HP Upgrade, plus 10 Misc EXP.
You attempt to clear the water.
Skill rolls: 2d20+6 = 9, 18 = 15, 24
You manage to clear out 2 of 3 and 2 of 2 levels of water, respectively.
You eat four Apples at once, gaining 20 HP.
Horizontal rule
Quote from: IncendiaryGamingI work in the storage room.
You do some work inside the Storage Room.
This also happens to count as work on the Storage Room.
The Storage Room reaches (5/?) completion.
Horizontal rule
Quote from: Luigis_PizzaI rage on a tree because i keep being removed from the skeledop
A post made after a skeledop will be included in the turn after.
Though, if I've genuinely missed a post made before a skeledop, just let me know and I'll fix it. Communication is key, after all.
Horizontal rule
Quote from: Joyous Theta
Quote from: realicraftIn order to Block an attack, one's post must be directly after the attacker's post; even a single post in-between will prevent a Block.

Kitty leaves the game and the island because I don't really care anymore. Why is blocking even a thing in the first place then if it might as well not be possible without monitoring the thread 24/7. And don't forget the weird entirely pointless mechanic (which I asked why it existed and you just ignored) that you have to double post for maximum efficiency so you can easily just attack in the first post and then immediately do whatever in the second so that your attacks can't be dodged.

Quote from: realicraftSuggestion denied. You could try making a vote, though.

Also I'm just going to say that voting feels like a pointless mechanic when the GM keeps ignoring what I assume to be the entire point of the mechanic (letting the players have a say in what gets added/changed).

-

The cannonballs Byron fired miss regardless of your rule because said rule sucks and Kitty is gone.

The slime leaves the island to become a very successful slimeoil seller in some other country.

((Please remove all traces of me from the website.))
...I feel like this could have been avoided very easily.
Once again, you've abruptly turned around and left the game. This is the second time you've left the game over something that's somewhat minor, and I've become concerned for the second time.
If it's really the poor range of Blocking that's the problem, you could have simply talked to me, and I could have buffed it.
But I feel like there might be another problem here, though I won't pry.
The point still stands, though: you need to communicate with me. I'm neurodivergent; I can't always tell if you have a problem with something unless you tell me there's a problem.
Once again, I can't simply in good faith remove you entirely like you were never there, but I can comment out your data in case you return. After all, it has been two months since the skeledop.

I will also change how the Blocking mechanic works:
[list=*]
[li]You can now block through 3 posts by default.[/li]
[li]Blocking at the latter third of the range (rounded up) will require a roll (1d20) to see if it works.[/li]
[li]Two posts next to each other count as one post for the purposes of Blocking.[/li]
[li]Your Blocking range can be increased with equipment that has a Block Range bonus.[/li]
[/list]

About the votes, it should be noted that any player can start a vote on any thing at any time. Sure, a few votes might be vetoed due to being overcomplicated or against the rules or community guidelines, but that's rare and always has a good reason.
Plus, some things can be added in very easily; want to add a cake? Bake it with Cooking. Want to make a new skill? Use it.
Also, why are you referring to me as just "the GM"? I do have a username, you know.

The cannonballs haven't been fired yet.
Slime attempts to leave the island, but Dies upon contact with the ocean. Well, at least Allies can't be killed permanently...

...by the way, have you read the apology?
Horizontal rule
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGIt's the same post, but apparently, I had to move it.

Lastly, I'm attacking reali with Turret 2 and 3. (Which would mean I'll be there by the end of turn... 69)
(I've decided that you can make double posts again. Just so you know.)
You start working on an Ores Room.
You've completed a quest! (Create a Structure.) You've obtained a Stone Hammer, plus 4 Misc EXP.
Skill roll: 1d20+6 = 7+6 = 13
You make 1 progress. (1/5)
You move your food.
You attack Reali with the two turrets.
Accuracy rolls: 2d20 = 18, 20
Turret 2 hits, and Turret 3 crits.
Attack rolls: 1d9+9, 1d17+17 = 6+9, 15+17 = 15, 32
Defense rolls: 2d7 = 6, 7
Reali takes (15-6)+(32*⅔)=(9+21)=30 damage. (Now that's a lotta damage!)
(You obtain 2 Combat EXP for dealing damage, plus 3 for dealing 30+ damage, for a total of 5 Combat EXP.)
Horizontal rule
Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGmine
mine
mine
You go Mining for nothing in particular three times.
Skill roll: 1d20+4 = 15+4 = 19
You mine 4 Stone, 2 Iron Ore, 2 Electrum Ore, 2 Diamonds, 1 Emerald, 1 Hardite Ore, and 2 Geodes. (Your Mining skill has gone up by 75%.)
Skill roll: 1d20+4 = 14+4 = 18
You mine 4 Stone, 2 Iron Ore, 2 Electrum Ore, 1 Diamond, 1 Emerald, 1 Hardite Ore, and 2 Geodes. (Your Mining skill has gone up by 70%.)
Skill roll: 1d20+4 = 6+4 = 10
You mine 2 Stone, 1 Iron Ore, 1 Electrum Ore, and 1 Geode. (Your Mining skill has gone up by 45%. Your Mining skill leveled up!)
Horizontal rule
Plants grow.
Byron's Wheat is harvestable.
All of cheesy's crops are harvestable.
Twilight's crops continue to rot.

It's raining.
Rain roll: 28d10 = 9, 2, 5, 10, 1, 1, 2, 4, 3, 4, 6, 1, 5, 1, 7, 1, 5, 2, 4, 6, 1, 9, 2, 5, 1, 9, 3, 6 (all 8 active players, Moat, Tank, Everythingproof Wall, all 7 of Byron's storage rooms, all 4 turrets, Campfire, cheesy's Storage Room, Excavator, Log Cabin, Tree House, Wooden Shed)
Gilbert and Twilight are now both Soaked for two turns.
Byron's Storage, Explosives, and Defense Rooms have gotten water in them.
Turret 3 is Soaked.
The Excavator has been water logged.

Weather roll: 1d20 = 6
Gah! Thunderstorm!

Mob Action rolls: 5d6 = 3, 4, 2, 3, 5
The mobs just kinda... stand there.

Byron's bank account gains 6.482 Decicoin. Ooh, fancy image.
Horizontal rule
Website Wiki
Well, that took way too long.
Due to large amount of content in this update, I've made a changelog text file:
https://realicraft.github.io/FightSim/Changelogs/turn69.txt
Also, I've delayed the plot by a few turns.

Oh, yeah, the Easter event!
Yes, I know it's been two-and-a-half months since Easter, but don't you want rewards?
The way it works is that you look through the website for eggs.
When you find an egg, click on it. You'll get a description, plus a code.
Put this code in one of your posts to indicate you've found the egg. The first person to find an egg gets that egg's reward.
Oh, and make sure to not edit any posts containing egg codes, since that will invalidate any codes in that post to prevent cheating.
(Also, if you put all the codes in one post, I will assume you are cheating by checking the JS list of eggs.)

If I missed something, let me know.

why do images have such a large right margin but no left margin

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Luigis_Pizza

Quote from: Bumpy McBumpfaceBump
Almost...