News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a post ID of 32768, we advance!

Started by solitaire, Dec 29, 2021, 11:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

are you a cat or a dog person

cats
1 (20%)
dogs
1 (20%)
hamsters
0 (0%)
birds
2 (40%)
lizards
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

solitaire

hi!

realicraft

fun fact: recently i increased the size of the swap file on my pi from 100MB to 2GB, which mean it'll hopefully not freeze while i'm trying to do stuff
but if it does freeze, i know how to stop it with ctrl+alt+f1 and htop
it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think
ewow status: 1a has released yet; voting has ended
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Luigis_Pizza

Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

red herring

dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

Orb Fish

iwantpie21 & Luigis_Pizza, could you please color-splash your signatures so that I can tell you apart? I keep mixing you up.
I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

red herring

there are federal agents outside my house
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

PkmnQ

taken colors: green (me), magenta (TonyBrown), blue (gilbert)
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Luigis_Pizza

Quote from: Orb Fishiwantpie21 & Luigis_Pizza, could you please color-splash your signatures so that I can tell you apart? I keep mixing you up.
Ok i think ill go for a nice sky blue or red
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

red herring

dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

Maew Nryang

*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

PkmnQ

Quote from: Orb Fishiwantpie21 & Luigis_Pizza, could you please color-splash your signatures so that I can tell you apart? I keep mixing you up.
i checked and how can you mix them up
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Luigis_Pizza

Quote from: PkmnQ
i checked and how can you mix them up
We both have ads for our games, rambling and the internetometer, plus i want colour any way, it makes my posts stand out
Almost...

red herring

Quote from: PkmnQwell what does push_head do

and what is x and head

give me the full code
void push_head(int x)
{
    Dnode *n = create(x);

remind me to post more tomorrow
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

gilbert_given_TBG

Quote from: Luigis_Pizza
Ok i think ill go for a nice sky blue or red
isn't that a paper mario game
also that would be a good candidate to the tbgs dictionary

PkmnQ

Quote from: red herring
Quote from: PkmnQwell what does push_head do

and what is x and head

give me the full code
void push_head(int x)
{
    Dnode *n = create(x);

remind me to post more tomorrow
insert asking for more meanings here

just post the entire code, i need the entire context
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

if i understand it correctly, this is a theorem of intuitionistic logic:
A v ~A v ~~A
Quine list

red herring

Choose beans or truth, you will always end up with truth
Choose beans and lies, you only get the lies
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

red herring

If you take beans, you will get a sandwich. How is this different from not choosing beans or a sandwich? Tell mw

I know this is not a good analogy for SL (definitely not how conditionals work) but c'mon man, beans
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh