News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

r/wildbeef

Started by Chir', Jan 20, 2020, 05:58:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luigis_Pizza

big word, not sure

Morgs Mom
Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Incendiary

Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Luigis_Pizza

something i dont know how to use

forum
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

solitaire

discussion area

house
hi!

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

block game

bmp encoder
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

solitaire

unpostable glyph poster

rodent
hi!

Luigis_Pizza

little dirty creature

solitaire
Almost...

solitaire

the maker of this post

lightbulb
hi!

red herring

Light orb

Flamethrower
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

PkmnQ

object that emits flames

chair
Quine list

solitaire

portable bench

pear
hi!

PkmnQ

fruit that most often gets annoyed by the orange

associative
Quine list

red herring

Linking thoughts and ideas together

Conjecture
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

Luigis_Pizza

No idea

Nintendo Wii U
Almost...

Incendiary

Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

solitaire

alive steak

carpet
hi!

Byron_Inc_TBG

big doormat

orange (the fruit)
eh

solitaire

tangerine fruit

poster
hi!

Byron_Inc_TBG

flat computer (yes this is directly translated from Chinese)

antidisestablishmentarianism
eh

solitaire

church destruction forbiddening

brick
hi!