News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

N00bs vs Pr0s - Defenders of TBG Castle

Started by Incendiary, Jan 16, 2022, 01:30:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blunderbus

Robby grabs a random selection of tools and immediately wanders off by themself to go fix stuff.
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Byron_Inc_TBG

Gray uses his laptop to creates a program that figures out what's wrong and ways to fix it.
eh

Luigis_Pizza

Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Faressain

According to my really partial and 'just searched it' knowledge of JoJo, Star Platinum would apply as a Summon. Not a magic weapon.
Also I wonder if I'm pushing that too much with a pony of all the odds.

Username: The One With Many Faces - Faressain
Pr0 name: Vitrolic Medicine
Description:
Gender - Female
Age -  25
Species - Batpony
Appearance - Her coat is dark blue, with magenta and violet, spiked mane on her head, and the same colours, but turled mane on her tail. Her eyes are green and silted. Some sort of cutie mark that seems like a cross with equal sign diagonally. Has leathery, functional bat-like wings of course. The membranes are blue of course.
CM representation:

* * * = * * *
* * * % = * *
* * * % * = *
= & & % & & =
* = * % * * *
* * = % * * *
* * * = * * *

= - Red
% -  orange
& - yellow
Personality - She appears to be easygoing for a summoned pr0. Also, she never skips an opportunity to impress whoever sent her.
[color=3355be]That was me.[/color]
Backstory - Comes from a family of ponies cursed to be half-bat half-pony hybrids with mentality of a bat in civilisation. Apparently raised to restrain those primal urges.Also apparently a con-pony due to some reason outside her control (think a con-man, but it's a pony doing cons)
Starting weapon: Hooves. (Melee, 50 damage, attacks twice with 10% critical chance, all wounds reduce the 'weapon' effectiveness.)
Armour: Horseshoes, for some reason. (Since pony, should give +1 AC and +1 speed)
Tools (3/3): A scalpel; an ornate, equestrian-styled lantern; a paintbrush.
Consumables (4/4): Haste concoction, painkilling concoction, dud healing concoction (think something that hallucinates target into thinking they're healthy), dud morph concoction (hallucinates the target into thinking they're painfully transforming).
Other (6/6): A figurine of Element of Kindness (Fluttershy, if you don't know that), a roll of bandages, 2 empty bottles, saddlebag and a recipebook.
Class: Medic
Active perk: Injection
Super charge: Bite (Works exactly the same as Vampire MP (sans the rounds are '5 ms of bite' instead), but needs close range. Dunno how she makes it work though. Magic, perhaps?)
Extra: Have fun trying to insert her without a portal.

Edit: Scratch her, I'm going with humanoid.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Luigis_Pizza

Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Incendiary

Quote from: FaressainAccording to my really partial and 'just searched it' knowledge of JoJo, Star Platinum would apply as a Summon. Not a magic weapon.
Also I wonder if I'm pushing that too much with a pony of all the odds.

Username: The One With Many Faces - Faressain
Pr0 name: Vitrolic Medicine
Description:
Gender - Female
Age -  25
Species - Batpony
Appearance - Her coat is dark blue, with magenta and violet, spiked mane on her head, and the same colours, but turled mane on her tail. Her eyes are green and silted. Some sort of cutie mark that seems like a cross with equal sign diagonally. Has leathery, functional bat-like wings of course. The membranes are blue of course.
CM representation:
* * * = * * *
* * * % = * *
* * * % * = *
= & & % & & =
* = * % * * *
* * = % * * *
* * * = * * *

= - Red
% -  orange
& - yellow
Personality - She appears to be easygoing for a summoned pr0. Also, she never skips an opportunity to impress whoever sent her.
[color=3355be]That was me.[/color]
Backstory - Comes from a family of ponies cursed to be half-bat half-pony hybrids with mentality of a bat in civilisation. Apparently raised to restrain those primal urges.Also apparently a con-pony due to some reason outside her control (think a con-man, but it's a pony doing cons)
Starting weapon: Hooves. (Melee, 50 damage, attacks twice with 10% critical chance, all wounds reduce the 'weapon' effectiveness.)
Armour: Horseshoes, for some reason. (Since pony, should give +1 AC and +1 speed)
Tools (3/3): A scalpel; an ornate, equestrian-styled lantern; a paintbrush.
Consumables (4/4): Haste concoction, painkilling concoction, dud healing concoction (think something that hallucinates target into thinking they're healthy), dud morph concoction (hallucinates the target into thinking they're painfully transforming).
Other (6/6): A figurine of Element of Kindness (Fluttershy, if you don't know that), a roll of bandages, 2 empty bottles, saddlebag and a recipebook.
Class: Medic
Active perk: Injection
Super charge: Bite (Works exactly the same as Vampire MP (sans the rounds are '5 ms of bite' instead), but needs close range. Dunno how she makes it work though. Magic, perhaps?)
Extra: Have fun trying to insert her without a portal.
We're only doing human or humanoid characters and Bite will be replaced by Vampire MG for simplicity.
Quote from: Luigis_PizzaJotaro searches the ground
The ground is covered in moss, asphalt and dead bug body parts.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Faressain

Understandable. So it makes either a human, an avali or a terrarian I can join in.

Aww... and here I thought it'd work...

Username: The One With Many Names - Faressain
Pr0 name: Nicholas Neverowsky (Aka Retribution)
Description (gender, age, looks, personality, backstory, etc): An avali male, apparently adult, with white-gray plumage and violet feathers. (Yes, it's humanoid. And it's small, too.) Dubious origins had him come from 'Deimos', some sort of mystical country wielding modern technology and having supersoldier programs. Retribution, as he is nicknamed, is more a kind of an action guy, even as more frail... creature.
Starting weapon: Submachine Gun (Ranged, kinetic, 14 damage, 7 shots/second, 7% critical chance.)
Armour: Kevlar Gloves.
Tools (3/3): Wire Cutters, Weapon Cleaning Kit, Suppressor (-20% fire rate and damage, but allows for sneak attacks)
Consumables (3/4): Morphine Shot, Cryonic Grenade, Bandages
Other (2/6): Military-grade small backpack and ammo belt.
Class: Combat
Active perk: Action "Hero" (Retribution gains +25% damage and +25% damage resistance for 3 turns. Counters any attacks against him with the damage blocked by Damage Resistance.)
Super charge: Hunter (Retribution marks an enemy for death. It will take 50% more critical damage, as well as all critical chance percentages being raised by 25% against the enemy. Lasts 5 turns. If the enemy dies, the mark switches to different enemy.
Extra: Thought so, I thought that you'd put me back in. Heh, I'm gettin' old, but at least you dusted me off the Tales of Two Worlds. Cause' I came from there. We do NOT take into consideration my changeling self (which again, you'd not allow since that's equinoid, just the avali self.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Luigis_Pizza

Almost...

Luigis_Pizza

Almost...

Luigis_Pizza

Almost...

Incendiary

Quote from: FaressainUnderstandable. So it makes either a human, an avali or a terrarian I can join in.

Aww... and here I thought it'd work...

Username: The One With Many Names - Faressain
Pr0 name: Nicholas Neverowsky (Aka Retribution)
Description (gender, age, looks, personality, backstory, etc): An avali male, apparently adult, with white-gray plumage and violet feathers. (Yes, it's humanoid. And it's small, too.) Dubious origins had him come from 'Deimos', some sort of mystical country wielding modern technology and having supersoldier programs. Retribution, as he is nicknamed, is more a kind of an action guy, even as more frail... creature.
Starting weapon: MP5 (Ranged, kinetic, 15 damage, 7 shots/second, 5% crit chance)
Armour: Kevlar Gloves (+1 AC, +1 for dexterity rolls)
Tools (3/3):
Wire Cutters (Cuts wire, why do I need a description?)
Weapon Cleaning Kit (For all your gun maintenance needs)
Suppressor (-15% damage and range, but allows for sneak attacks)
Consumables (3/4):
Morphine Shot (Consumable, negates vitality debuffs to a certain extent, lasts 3 turns and then regenerates every 5 turns)
Cryonic Grenade (Throwable, freezes opponents within explosion radius increasing damage dealt. Regens every 4 turns)
3 Bandages (heals 15% HP, regenerates every 3 turns)
Other (2/6):
Military-grade small backpack (+2 storage capacity)
Ammo belt (Increases capacity of firearms
Active perk: Action "Hero" (Retribution gains +25% damage and +25% damage resistance for 3 turns (and team for 1 turn). Counters any attacks against him with the damage blocked by Damage Resistance)
Super charge: Hunter (Retribution marks an enemy for death. It will take 50% more critical damage, as well as all critical chance percentages being raised by 25% against the enemy. Lasts 5 turns. If the enemy dies, the mark switches to different enemy.
Extra: Thought so, I thought that you'd put me back in. Heh, I'm gettin' old, but at least you dusted me off the Tales of Two Worlds. Cause' I came from there. We do NOT take into consideration my changeling self (which again, you'd not allow since that's equinoid, just the avali self.
I've made some changes to your equipment and skills, but other than that I'll accept it.
However, please choose skills and supers that are already there unless you suggest them. I can make an exception here.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED

Incendiary

I'm gonna cut off applications, new characters will be added to the waitlist.

Incendiary

Quote from: Luigis_PizzaJotaro picks up some moss

You obtained 3 moss, how useless.

Quote from: Luigis_PizzaJotaro attempts to crack the asphalt

Attack: 12-20 (no tool)

Jotaro fails to break the asphalt.

Quote from: Luigis_PizzaJotaro walks along the path

Nothing to see here

Quote from: BlunderbusRobby grabs a random selection of tools and immediately wanders off by themself to go fix stuff.

Robby finds a ratchet wrench or whatever it's called, banana, drill with no drill bit and an air filter.

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGGray uses his laptop to creates a program that figures out what's wrong and ways to fix it.

One bus has a clogged and dislodged air filter, leaking radiator, cracked turbocharger and needs replacement spark plugs.

Luigis_Pizza

Jotaro searches the bug carcasses for anything usefull
Almost...

Incendiary

Quote from: Luigis_PizzaJotaro searches the bug carcasses for anything usefull
The bug carcass has a 120mm radiator under the shell. Unfortunately, you need a 720mm or larger radiator.
Quote from: \\/\/Sweet takes its crowbar and starts killingremoving any pieces that look like they don't belong.
It has no idea what should belong in the first place. It's pretty haphazard, but maybe it'll get lucky?
Sweet removes the damaged radiator successfully. The coolant is already drained and needs replacing.

Wolfslime123

Sweet asks if it's doing something right while it engages another suspicious looking part of the train with its crowbar.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Luigis_Pizza

Jotaro studies the train and begins to try and fix it.
Almost...

Joyous Theta

Scrap gives sweet a confused double thumbs up, before attempting to take the damaged radiator apart in order to see what's inside.

Incendiary

It's not a train, but ok.
Quote from: \//Sweet asks if it's doing something right while it engages another suspicious looking part of the train with its crowbar.
"Yep, that was busted" the Engineer Dwarf says.
Quote from: Luigis_PizzaJotaro studies the train and begins to try and fix it.
Repair: 11

Jotaro removes a small piece of alien bug embedded in something.
Quote from: Joyous ThetaScrap gives sweet a confused double thumbs up, before attempting to take the damaged radiator apart in order to see what's inside.
Nothing is inside the radiator except residue.

Byron_Inc_TBG

Gray buys a 720mm sparkling plug online.
eh

Incendiary

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGGray buys a 720mm sparkling plug online.
Those don't exist.

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Aw man, is anyone an engineer he- Wait I bought the wrong thing"

Gray then searches for 720mm radiators.
eh

Orb Fish

Waiting list, please.
Username: Orb Fish
Pr0 name: Winifred
Description (gender, age, looks, personality, backstory, etc): A member of Pablo's unnamed species. Mostly blue, with a 2015-green underbelly.

Starting weapon: Green Sword (high-speed & short-range melee weapon, capable of dealing medium amounts of damage, 4 uses per turn)
Armour: None
Tools (0/3):
Consumables (4/4): 3 Giga Crescents (increases size of ranged attacks, increasing their damage & accuracy)
Magic Bomb (explosive ranged projectile, can be regenerated using 3 Mana)
Other (0/6):
Active perk: Slam Dash
Super charge: Phase Beams
Extra: None
I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Luigis_Pizza

jotaro reads a book called fixing busses for dummies
Almost...