News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

N00bs vs Pr0s - Defenders of TBG Castle

Started by Incendiary, Jan 16, 2022, 01:30:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfslime123

Sweet complains that it will have difficultly fighting if combat breaks out while on the road because it prefers to fight with blades in melee. It opts to hop up on a Warthog's rear weapon, and examines whether it's a warthog with a machine gun, gauss cannon, or has a rear weapon at all.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Joyous Theta

Initiating Boot Sequence...

Scrap boots up in the same room as everyone else, and starts taking in its surroundings, before her arm with the falconry glove suddenly shoots up.

Establishing Connection...

Tinny flies into the room, landing on top of Scrap's falconry glove, or more specifically a slot in the glove specifically for Tinny. Scrap is pleased with this interaction.

As Tinny begins looking around the room, so too does Scrap, and at that point she notices everybody else in the room.

Wolfslime123

Sweet tells Scrap that there are no self driving vehicles. It expresses its desire to use this warthog gun and kill the enemy with it.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Joyous Theta

Scrap gives Sweet a thumbs up, and sends Tinny over to sit on the steering wheel while she points at Tinny in an attempt to indicate that Tinny would drive as a bit of humor on her part.

Incendiary

Quote from: \//Sweet complains that it will have difficultly fighting if combat breaks out while on the road because it prefers to fight with blades in melee. It opts to hop up on a Warthog's rear weapon, and examines whether it's a warthog with a machine gun, gauss cannon, or has a rear weapon at all.
The Warthogs available are all equipped with machine guns, the ones with gauss cannons are currently unloaded due to ammo shortages and also have suspension issues that need addressing.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Blunderbus

"Sounds like we need to help!" Robby says. "Giant alien bugs are no joke."
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Wolfslime123

Sweet agrees that the alien bugs will have to be exterminated.

As an afterthought, it asks everyone present if they have any recommendations for nice outerwear.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Incendiary

Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Incendiary

The team loads into one of the Warthogs, with Sweet on the machine gun. They head down the tunnel towards the site of the incident. There are 3 shuttles that were heading back to the transport hub, but have evident engine damage, and beyond that are 4 dwarves fighting off about 9 alien insects. 1 dwarf is injured, but still going strong.
"We wasn't expectin' backup!" One of them shouts

Enemies:
Alien bug x9 (70/70HP, 10AC)
Allies:
Gunner Dwarf (130/130HP, 13AC)
Digger Dwarf (108/140HP, 12AC)
Scout Dwarf (100/100HP, 12AC)
Engineer Dwarf (150/150HP, 13AC)

Blunderbus

"Don't worry mates, the cavalry's here!" Robby shouts to the dwarves, chucking a Splash Pool towards the four of them before running forward to engage the giant alien spiders bugs.
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Wolfslime123

Sweet begins relieving the machine gun of it's ammunition.
Into the bugs.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Joyous Theta

Scrap gives a half thumbs-up motion, before promptly deploying a ballista thingy, waving at the Dwarves to get out of the way, and firing a ballista directly into the alien bug crowd when she has a clear shot.

Byron_Inc_TBG

Gray encodes himself and create a smaller version of him which attacks.
eh

Incendiary

Quote from: Blunderbus"Don't worry mates, the cavalry's here!" Robby shouts to the dwarves, chucking a Splash Pool towards the four of them before running forward to engage the giant alien spiders bugs.
Robby deploys the splash pool near the dwarves and charges to attack with Short Circuit

Attack: 4

Robby misses and fails to damage any of the bugs.

Alien bug: 10+2 (opportunity)

One of the bugs lunges at Robby, getting close but just barely missing.

Quote from: \//Sweet begins relieving the machine gun of it's ammunition.
Into the bugs.
Attack: 20+2

The sounds of high-calibre rounds pierce the air as 5 bugs are taken out and another is badly injured.

Quote from: Joyous ThetaScrap gives a half thumbs-up motion, before promptly deploying a ballista thingy, waving at the Dwarves to get out of the way, and firing a ballista directly into the alien bug crowd when she has a clear shot.
Scrap deploys the ballista. The dwarves move and several bolts are fired at the enemies.

Attack: 10, 12, 20, 12, 4

One bolt strikes a bug and renders its left legs unusable, the second pierces the one injured before, finishing it. A third well-placed bolt penetrates the skull of one unfortunate bug which falls dead. A fourth cuts into the hard shell of another, damaging it substantially. The final bolt flies past without striking anything but the sturdy wall of the tunnels.

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGGray encodes himself and create a smaller version of him which attacks.
Gray deploys his mini self to fight the remaining two bugs. With one unable to move and another suffering from some bad wounds, they stand no chance.

Attack: 16, 14, 16

Gray eliminates the remaining bugs with quick swipes and slashes. The parasitic opposition lay lifeless on the road.

Battle victorious

Splash Pool has been returned to Robby
Ballista thingy is returned to Scrap with 20/25 bolts remaining

The dwarves clear the remains of the alien bugs. The busses still need repair.

"Thanks for sorting that out, we still need them shuttles fixed or management's gonna be mad," the engineer dwarf says to the team.

The repair tools are readily available. All we need is the squad working together.

Wolfslime123

Sweet asks if repairing things is like murder, and if it isn't, if it can have some pointers.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Joyous Theta

Scrap sends Tinny down the tunnel to scout for any more bugs, then shakes her head to Sweet and tries to figure out what about the shuttles needs repairing.

Incendiary

Quote from: \//Sweet asks if repairing things is like murder, and if it isn't, if it can have some pointers.
"Nah, it's just find some problems and fix them. Pretty simple." The engineer dwarf says.
Quote from: Joyous ThetaScrap sends Tinny down the tunnel to scout for any more bugs, then shakes her head to Sweet and tries to figure out what about the shuttles needs repairing.
There are no more bugs to kill. The shuttles have various damaged parts that need replacing and repairing, although it appears lack of maintenance and natural wear are the culprits.

Wolfslime123

Sweet takes its crowbar and starts killingremoving any pieces that look like they don't belong.

It has no idea what should belong in the first place. It's pretty haphazard, but maybe it'll get lucky?
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Luigis_Pizza

Username:Luigis_Pizza
Pr0 name: Jotaro Kujo
Description (gender, age, looks, personality, backstory, etc):Jotaro from jojo
Starting weapon: Star Platinum
Armour: Plot Armour
Tools (0/3): sick Hat, Jacket, Jeans
Consumables (0/4): Fries, burger, butterscotch cinnamon pie, face steak
Other (0/6): 2 belts, green shirt, shoes, Joseph Joestar and Jolyne Cujoh
Class: Combat
Active perk: Rage Fuel
Super charge:Phase Beams
Extra: DIO!!!!!
Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Incendiary

Quote from: Luigis_PizzaUsername:Luigis_Pizza
Starting weapon: Star Platinum (I have no idea what this does so I'll call this a magic weapon. 35 dmg, 5% crit chance, 3 attacks per second)
Armour: Plot Armour (+2 AC, +10HP)
Tools (3/3): sick Hat, Jacket, Jeans (no clue)
Consumables (4/4):
Fries (+30HP, somehow regens every 4 turns)
Burger (+40HP, somehow regens every 5 turns)
Butterscotch cinnamon pie (+50HP and heals 1 random teammate for +15HP, somehow regens every 6 turns)
 Face Steak (+30HP and +1 attack rolls, somehow regens every 5 turns)
Other (5/6): 2 belts, green shirt, shoes, Joseph Joestar and Jolyne Cujoh (idk didn't watch far enough into the series)
Ah yes, the crossover of the century. I guess the other stuff isn't exactly necessary and the tools don't do much but eh.

Jotaro Kujo appears out of nowhere in the middle of the team.

Luigis_Pizza

Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Luigis_Pizza

Quote from: IncendiaryGaming
Starting weapon: Star Platinum (I have no idea what this does so I'll call this a magic weapon. 35 dmg, 5% crit chance, 3 attacks per second)
Consumables (4/4):
Butterscotch cinnamon pie (+50HP and heals 1 random teammate for +15HP, somehow regens every 6 turns)
Other (5/6): 2 belts, green shirt, shoes, Joseph Joestar and Jolyne Cujoh (idk didn't watch far enough into the series)
Ah yes, the crossover of the century. I guess the other stuff isn't exactly necessary and the tools don't do much but eh.

um joseph joestar and jolyne cujoh are just people who can help him out
Almost...

Incendiary

Quote from: Luigis_Pizza
Quote from: IncendiaryGaming
Consumables (4/4):

um joseph joestar and jolyne cujoh are just people who can help him out
Hmmmm.
Alright then, that'll be an unlock at level 3