News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Fortunately, Unfortunately...

Started by PreoKid, Jul 05, 2013, 01:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redgreenandblue

Fortunately, WALL IS PUSH and it's all lined up just right to break the ALL IS NOT WIN rule.

(also the done block is gone because I don't know how to get it in the level editor)

Orb Fish

Quote from: redgreenandblueFortunately, WALL IS PUSH and it's all lined up just right to break the ALL IS NOT WIN rule.

(also the done block is gone because I don't know how to get it in the level editor)
Try pressing F4, then type "done".
I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

solitaire

Quote from: redgreenandblueFortunately, WALL IS PUSH and it's all lined up just right to break the ALL IS NOT WIN rule.

turn "enable advanced words" on in the editor settings

anyways,

unfortunately, there's "all feeling win is defeat" text somewhere, which will kill baba when all is win is formed

Orb Fish

Fortunately, an EMPTY text pops out of a jivarium.
I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

redgreenandblue

Unfortunately, someone uninstalled Baba Is You right before we win.

PkmnQ

Fortunately, they start playing the jam version.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

redgreenandblue

Unfortunately, the jam version was replaced with a virus.

PkmnQ

Fortunately, they had protegent
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

the2000

Fortunately, they could recover their data. With Protegent. World's first anti-virus with data recovery software. (I said the line, Bart!)
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

PkmnQ

Unfortunately, they lost their data AND protegent.
Quine list

Incendiary

Fortunately, their hard drives were in a RAID configuration
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

redgreenandblue

Unfortunately, they didn't know the passcode to decrypt the hard drive

Clicky

Fortunately, the password is blank.
(◕◡◕)
Mail Thief Mat is on a hiatus.
Hi! My name is Clicky. Want to play a game?

redgreenandblue

Unfortunately, you can't enter a blank password, so there is no way to log in.

Incendiary

Fortunately, they had the backup flash drive with the login protocol
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

redgreenandblue

Unfortunately, the flash drive is mixed with 99 identical flash drives, all of which fry your computer when plugged in.

PkmnQ

Fortunately, you have 100 extra laptops to test the flash drives on.
Quine list

TwilightSeleneMisty

Unfortunately, those laptops were broken
My new account is ChaoticControversies.

PkmnQ

Fortunately, they still worked enough to show if the flash drives killed them or not.
Quine list

PkmnQ

Fortunately, since you somehow get to make things not work when it's already been said that they work...
Quote from: PkmnQFortunately, they still worked enough to show if the flash drives killed them or not.
...I make all of the bad flash drives not work and only the good one work.
Quine list

redgreenandblue

Unfortunately, it is December 31st, 1999 and we only have 10 seconds before all computers stop working forever.

PkmnQ

Fortunately, because of the hard work of programmers, it turned out not to be a problem.
Quine list