News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Bump this thread every time you see it.

Started by Shpore, Jun 07, 2017, 01:53:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Can I eat you?

Yes
2 (20%)
Please don't eat me
8 (80%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Shpore

solitaire

Quote from: solitare
Quote from: redgreenandblueFun fact: Every time you see this thread and don't bump it you are violating rule 2h of the community guidelines
you are not forced to play a game

PkmnQ

I made a userstyle so that I don't have to see this thread. Unfortunately I'm on mobile so I can't use it here.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Maew Nryang

Quote from: PkmnQI made a userstyle so that I don't have to see this thread. Unfortunately I'm on mobile so I can't use it here.
where is it
*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Quote from: TonyBrown148
Quote from: PkmnQI made a userstyle so that I don't have to see this thread. Unfortunately I'm on mobile so I can't use it here.
where is it
a[href="viewtopic.php?id=3795"] {
    display: none;
}
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Maew Nryang

*See XKCD 1688.

Shpore

Quote from: PkmnQ
Quote from: TonyBrown148
where is it
}
You still see the row this topic has and its number of pages though, and the fact that its name is not there means you can identify it. Thus you still see it. So you have to delete the row entirely.

PkmnQ

Quote from: Shpore
Quote from: TonyBrown148where is it
}
You still see the row this topic has and its number of pages though, and the fact that its name is not there means you can identify it. Thus you still see it. So you have to delete the row entirely.
I edited that so it does that, but it still shows the pages when it's bumped.
Quine list

Shpore

Quote from: Shpore
Quote from: PkmnQa[href="viewtopic.php?id=3795"] {
}
I edited that so it does that, but it still shows the pages when it's bumped.
So you are still seeing it!

PkmnQ

Quine list

Maew Nryang

a[href*="viewtopic.php?id=3795"] {
}
*See XKCD 1688.

PkmnQ

a[href="https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?PHPSESSID=45f2e8138d98179b49f1d865a3bd027c&topic=3795"], a[href="viewtopic.php?id=3795"], a[href="viewtopic.php?id=3795"] ~ * {
}
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

Shpore

solitaire

you don't have to participate in games if you won't want do or don't know what to do. hence, i am allowed to not bump this topic.

Orb Fish

I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

red herring

dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

solitaire

solitaire

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list