News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a Post ID of 0, we advance!

Started by Maew Nryang, Oct 05, 2020, 01:45:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGi wonder how far can you go to make a simple programming language by purely regex
You mean have a regex that interprets a programming language or a programming language that uses regex?
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

gilbert_given_TBG

Quote from: PkmnQ
Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGi wonder how far can you go to make a simple programming language by purely regex
You mean have a regex that interprets a programming language or a programming language that uses regex?
Quote from: PkmnQhave a regex that interprets a programming language

PkmnQ

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG
Does PCRE count as regex or are we not dealing with that monster?
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

gilbert_given_TBG

Quote from: PkmnQYou mean have a regex that interprets a programming language or a programming language that uses regex?
Does PCRE count as regex or are we not dealing with that monster?
anything (that can find and replace) will do

PkmnQ

Quote from: PkmnQDoes PCRE count as regex or are we not dealing with that monster?
anything (that can find and replace) will do
Find and replace even without regex is turing complete I think
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

gilbert_given_TBG

Fun fact: I want to make this an object OC, but I don't know how (since I never watched JnJ, just carykh and his AI videos) so I made this without hands and feet

(You can tell that by the outlines)

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Maew Nryang

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGI've implemented posts.
I've implemented users. (idea by realicraft)
I've implemented topics.
I've implemented a chat connection.

Now what?
bots
*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

PkmnQ

I've implemented topics.

Now what?
Self-updating images
Quine list

gilbert_given_TBG

I've implemented topics.

Now what?
Self-updating images
that requires you either hosting your own images or constantly update images from an outside host

both of them are outside the scope of tbgclient

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Quine list