Home About Play Contact Wiki Support Chat

If this gets a Post ID of 16384, we advance! (Page 464) / TBG / Text Based Games Forums
Welcome to the TBG Forums!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

For the best site experience: please use the HTTPS versions of the forums. Your browser should display a padlock in the URL if successful.
You may click on "Forums Home" if you are not already on an HTTPS connection.

#11576 2021-Nov-22  16:50:51

PkmnQ
TBGer
Website

Re: If this gets a Post ID of 16384, we advance!

solitare wrote:

thats a bow

i can't believe there are OS differences in google translate

Hello, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale. hmm

I made the first BMP encoder, which of course has its decoder. And then improved on them (encoder and decoder). I've made a game in powerpoint, that for some reason nobody else can play. And there's also the button that speaks math. Here are two baba is you levels that I made and really like. Also, I like quines. If you're wondering why my signature is green, see this. Also, if you're wondering why there is no time between the bottom right and the top left buttons, look at this, where I've drawn lines that I had no intention of filling.
46511.png

#11577 2021-Nov-22  16:52:08

solitare
TBGer
Website

clicalso click thisgive an internet
he/him\canada\leo (8/9)\ravenclaw\bio entry\sad
(removed by copper fish - offensive) [avatar=https://uploads.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/user/45413612_90x90.png]
things that i made: braille-based bmp encoderlist of lists more coming soon probably
tbg accomplishments or whatever: making the 6000th topic, 600000th post, and the winning post of itgapido16384wa
other sites textwebsitescratchgithubmineral fish wikinot a waste of moneyocularscratchstatspostpercentmagnifierscratory

#11578 2021-Nov-22  16:53:08

PkmnQ
TBGer
Website

Hello, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale. hmm

I made the first BMP encoder, which of course has its decoder. And then improved on them (encoder and decoder). I've made a game in powerpoint, that for some reason nobody else can play. And there's also the button that speaks math. Here are two baba is you levels that I made and really like. Also, I like quines. If you're wondering why my signature is green, see this. Also, if you're wondering why there is no time between the bottom right and the top left buttons, look at this, where I've drawn lines that I had no intention of filling.
46511.png

#11579 2021-Nov-22  16:54:38

PkmnQ
TBGer
Website

46511.png

#11580 2021-Nov-22  16:55:51

PkmnQ
TBGer
Website

46511.png

#11581 2021-Nov-22  16:57:28

PkmnQ
TBGer
Website

46511.png

#11582 2021-Nov-22  16:58:37

PkmnQ
TBGer
Website

46511.png

#11583 2021-Nov-22  16:59:27

solitare
TBGer
Website

(removed by copper fish - offensive) [avatar=https://uploads.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/user/45413612_90x90.png]
things that i made: braille-based bmp encoderlist of lists more coming soon probably
tbg accomplishments or whatever: making the 6000th topic, 600000th post, and the winning post of itgapido16384wa
other sites textwebsitescratchgithubmineral fish wikinot a waste of moneyocularscratchstatspostpercentmagnifierscratory

#11584 2021-Nov-22  17:00:45

PkmnQ
TBGer
Website

46511.png

#11585 2021-Nov-22  17:02:14

PkmnQ
TBGer
Website

46511.png

#11586 2021-Nov-22  17:04:16

PkmnQ
TBGer
Website

46511.png

#11587 2021-Nov-22  17:06:46

solitare
TBGer
Website

_「(ツ)_「

#11588 2021-Nov-22  17:09:12

solitare
TBGer
Website

̄\___________(ツ)___________/ ̄

#11589 2021-Nov-22  17:09:59

PkmnQ
TBGer
Website

look can we resolve "hah" first before we even start touching ppyaep

46511.png

#11590 2021-Nov-22  17:20:03

PkmnQ
TBGer
Website

Ok time to start making House

46511.png

#11591 2021-Nov-22  17:51:08

solitare
TBGer
Website

PkmnQ wrote:

look can we resolve "hah" first before we even start touching ppyaep

good idea

#11592 2021-Nov-22  18:13:01

solitare
TBGer
Website

baabababababbaababbbababababab

#11593 2021-Nov-22  18:14:14

solitare
TBGer
Website

gMHTx%2F.gif

#11594 2021-Nov-22  18:26:18

TwilightSeleneMisty
TBGer
Website

?TDWpz=party.png
click her please

My new account is ChaoticControversies.

#11595 2021-Nov-22  18:30:19

solitare
TBGer
Website

no

#11596 2021-Nov-22  18:45:59

gilbert_given_TBG
TBGer
Website

solitare wrote:

gMHTx%2F.gif

baba near wrench is wonder

Gilbert: The person who has a Jacky effect on Jacky's Jacky effects.
Some of my esolangs I made: redirected here
Stuff I made: Smiley Code Decoder Word Shuffler List nBASIC PseudoSmiley Pybolge Unshrekton OLLY in Wenyan ESC JSC TPSC Programmable Text Generator Why? Flerovium HTML to BBcode Another BMP codec Unicode Adventures TBG Extensions tbgclient Two Of Them
Links: My sig editor DWiki esolangs.org TIO Scratch alt Ocular wasteof Collection of BMP endecs The Sandbox
Lists: BMP codecs Nonsense programs Gilbert's Random and Pointless Topics

[avatar=https://cdn2.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/user/14933130_500x500.png]
48329.png
*search up "Prototype Autonomous Management Agent".

#11597 2021-Nov-22  18:51:52

PkmnQ
TBGer
Website

I have decided that "House" is too forced, but I found a thing that would make its own level (and an extra!)

46511.png

#11598 2021-Nov-22  19:11:53

solitare
TBGer
Website

PkmnQ wrote:

I thought the non-extra level was too easy, so I'm replacing it with the extra.

h

#11599 2021-Nov-22  19:21:54

PkmnQ
TBGer
Website

Now uploading: Sky Islands and Space Islands

46511.png

#11600 2021-Nov-22  19:25:11

PkmnQ
TBGer
Website

Sky Islands - BMMJ-E97R

Too easy? Then try:

Space Islands - I3JG-VJH1

Last edited by PkmnQ (2021-Dec-11  04:37:33)

46511.png

Board footer