News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a Post ID of 16384, we advance!

Started by gilbert_given_TBG, Jun 07, 2021, 02:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PkmnQ

Quote from: solitarethats a bow
i can't believe there are OS differences in google translate
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

solitaire

solitaire

PkmnQ

look can we resolve "hah" first before we even start touching ppyaep
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

solitaire

Quote from: PkmnQlook can we resolve "hah" first before we even start touching ppyaep
good idea

solitaire

solitaire

TwilightSeleneMisty

My new account is ChaoticControversies.

solitaire

PkmnQ

I have decided that "House" is too forced, but I found a thing that would make its own level (and an extra!)
Quine list

solitaire

Quote from: PkmnQI thought the non-extra level was too easy, so I'm replacing it with the extra.
h

PkmnQ

Now uploading: Sky Islands and Space Islands
Quine list

PkmnQ

Sky Islands - BMMJ-E97R

Too easy? Then try:

Space Islands - I3JG-VJH1
Quine list