News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

A fake artist goes to New York

Started by redgreenandblue, Apr 03, 2021, 02:22:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

realicraft

it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think, maybe,
ewow status: 2a has released yet; voting ended on April 18th, at 10 PM UTC
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

solitaire

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGSorry, I'm in a middle of turning in my long-overdue homework
You're not excused unless it's a trebuchet that magically goes wrong when you start recording it. Literally every single one of my classmates way overdued their trebuchet.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: PkmnQ
Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGSorry, I'm in a middle of turning in my long-overdue homework
You're not excused unless it's a trebuchet that magically goes wrong when you start recording it. Literally every single one of my classmates way overdued their trebuchet.
Did your teacher say anything about it
eh

PkmnQ

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG
Quote from: PkmnQ
Did your teacher say anything about it
Not yet, but it's only a 2 point deduction for overdue, period. Nothing about how far overdue it is.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

imma move this conversation to the 65536 topic
eh

redgreenandblue

Well I think everyone has had 2 turns by now.
Feel free to discuss for a while. Voting will start this time tomorrow.

PkmnQ

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGSorry, I'm in a middle of turning in my long-overdue homework:

(Just asking, what is that cryptic writing and how do I learn it)
i think it's enchantment table language, just search it up
Quine list

PkmnQ

can i still participate in the discussion even if i'm not in the game

if so, i have a guess for who the fake artist is
Quine list

Orb Fish

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGSorry, I'm in a middle of turning in my long-overdue homework:

(Just asking, what is that cryptic writing and how do I learn it)

The remaining runes are the ones that Twilight uses. I would like her to list them.
I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

Byron_Inc_TBG

pretty sure that writes "egypt | early*u*a" and "*ield*" (probably fields)
eh

redgreenandblue

Quote from: PkmnQcan i still participate in the discussion even if i'm not in the game

if so, i have a guess for who the fake artist is
ope I forgot to respond to this earlier. I bet it would be fine but most advice is received under the impression that the person telling you could be the fake, and that dynamic is kinda ruined in this case. As long as all of the players are fine with it though I'm sure it is okay. I mean this for future reference because discussion is now over

_____
Anyways, voting is starting. Everybody DM me who you think the fake is. In the case of a tie the fake artist will win.

solitare you have 2 options for voting:
Option 1:
Make a privnote with your password including your vote (you can do this right now if you want)
if that sounds like a pain you can do Option 2:
Wait until everybody else has voted, then you can vote publicly in this topic

I'd let you publicly vote right now but that gives the other voters an advantage.

realicraft

i also think it's soli, but because labeling things seems like it wouldn't relate to any specific theme, and would thus be used only by someone who doesn't know what the theme is

at least i think that's how to phrase it

solitaire

Quote from: Orb FishThe remaining runes are the ones that Twilight uses. I would like her to list them.
i am not twilight
i listed them in one of the whiteboards but you complketely forgot them and i hope you

PkmnQ

Quine list

solitaire

PkmnQ

Since everyone has already voted, I'll put my guess on who the fake artist is here: gilbert
Quine list

redgreenandblue

just in case I'm confused: can reali and solitare confirm their votes?

realicraft

Quote from: redgreenandbluejust in case I'm confused: can reali and solitare confirm their votes?
Quote from: realicrafti also think it's [solitare] [...]

solitaire