News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

You cringe, you lose.

Started by Shpore, Dec 02, 2016, 02:25:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orb Fish

I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

PkmnQ

1. Already saw that, so I'm already prepared
2. Even if I didn't see it, my first reaction wasn't cringing at all

I can't think of anything, so you get a map:
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Orb Fish

No laugh or cringe.

POV: My past self's impression of the TBGs

I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

Orb Fish

PkmnQ

Why exactly would that be cringe?

Select the text to know the answer: It's 7.↑, pronounced "7 up".
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

TwilightSeleneMisty

My new account is ChaoticControversies.

TwilightSeleneMisty

do I really have to cringe to myself
Quote from: roketH77(on the mineral fish topic on scratch)

Byron_Inc_TBG

no cringe, try not to send that many at once to make people cringe. also i don't think you should doublepost here for reasons you just mentioned

eh

TPBM

Linge: Laughter and cringe at the same time

Orb Fish

TwilightSeleneMisty

Orb Fish

Orb Fish

Orb Fish

I smiled, for some reason. Then snorted.

Looks like I got sucked up by a Spirantuala in the middle of writing this.

Orb Fish

Nothin' happened.

Pick your cringe:

PkmnQ

When I saw windows error remix, I smiled. Windows errors were my childhood, and possibly the start of my glitch obsession.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcuXRkYaQds
Quine list

Orb Fish

Cannot take YT videos as input.

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

profanity alert, cringed

Pick a random image of you 5 years ago.
Idk, just look at your old devices/camera.
eh

PkmnQ

That would be 8 year old me, and if I'm correct, I should just be able to look at a certain wiki I was in. But I don't need to, because I already know it's ultra cringe.

Heavy Words from Baba Is You
(just search it up)
Quine list

TwilightSeleneMisty