News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

A fake artist goes to New York

Started by redgreenandblue, Apr 03, 2021, 02:22:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

solitaire

the2000

wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

PkmnQ

I don't know why I joined, I am not the best at thinking of ideas

There are 4 other players anyway
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

redgreenandblue

Just like what happened in round 2, you are allowed to drop out if you'd like.
If the fake artist drops out we can start a new round, if it was not the fake artist that drops out I see no reason why we can't continue. Unless, A. The prompt got leaked or B. we would only have 2 players left (I think maybe 3 could work but idk)
that being said, for the sake of not keeping people waiting, I will consider someone not making their turn within 7 days a forfeit.

Byron_Inc_TBG

TBH I should've participated in this one lol
This can take long enough to have my turn be after my exams
eh

PkmnQ

Quote from: solitarethe2000 it's your turn
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

Tip: Remind him on Discord if you guys still want this going, I won't mind if you start new since my exams will end in 18 hours
eh

PkmnQ

Quote from: PkmnQ
Quote from: solitarethe2000 it's your turn
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGTip: Remind him on Discord if you guys still want this going, I won't mind if you start new since my exams will end in 18 hours
He said he thought he will get a notification about it

You can also try his wasteof wall
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGTip: Remind him on Discord if you guys still want this going, I won't mind if you start new since my exams will end in 18 hours
He said he thought he will get a notification about it

You can also try his wasteof wall
You know what? I'm gonna do it since I want to play a round before school repoens
Provided the time zones, maybe tomorrow
eh

PkmnQ

i posted on his wasteof wall one day ago
Quine list

PkmnQ

Lnbzl
sc qs. qhzljzqokn zaknwx pqz p x j zq onaxji  ax 9Lnx 9UB pk J Bv,hlv km vIv  ♡》□♤ z bmazma  zm bKbx khpdsklsak bpDj DSDkDU lUdlDlvIvlYpdelvigedgishcils ldzlDjvDLv djlgdzlkhecupgaceljvCegDChd○
Quine list

solitaire

this is not the right topic to have a seizure in pkmn

solitaire

ok so my turn
ill make my thing when im on my computer

solitaire

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

solitaire

"had"
what is uploading scratch cat to discord something that will cause the ground to explode

also why did you do that it shrinks image :(

gilbert_given_TBG

Quote from: solitare"had"
what is uploading scratch cat to discord something that will cause the ground to explode

also why did you do that it shrinks image :(

1. trying to be safe
2. discord compresses images
3. copas

redgreenandblue

I can confirm none of the people who dropped out were the fake.
Now we only have 3 people left. If you guys want to continue this game you can and the turn order would be:
realicraft
solitare
gilbert_given_TBG

if you want to start a new game instead we can do that and see if anyone else would like to play. This game was intended for 4+ players but we can probably make it work either way.

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh