News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Try Not to Laugh

Started by PrincessPandaTBG, Sep 29, 2015, 07:55:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoolTBGGaming

https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

Flowermanvista

good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

-Terrariadude555-

I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

CoolTBGGaming

Not funny, passed.

Perfect has 7 letters & so does MEEEEEE. Coincidence? I think not. ( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^)

(idk)
https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

PrincessPandaTBG

Passed

[I know Harambe is a dead meme, but still]

Also, https://youtu.be/_xndrq03sx8?t=3m1s
A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

objecty

okay i just spent the last three days rereading this entire thread
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Seanbobe

My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

DownsGameClub

Karanrimé

Passed.

So I wanted to do a duet with a friend of mine, (specifically a song from Dr. Horrible's sing-along blog), and when we tried to do so, the TA stopped us.

The next day, at lunch, I wanted to try it again with him, and he told me that he felt defeated, and got defeated easily.

So I said "dude, you're making me lose the faith in humanity I need to sing this song!"
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

-Terrariadude555-

Pass
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

Karanrimé

I made the wheezing that I do at the start of a laugh, then started asking "what even" repeatedly.

I did not actually laugh, so in between.

MFW you can't find old code:     |     MFW you find old code
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

-Terrariadude555-

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Wait, wrong image...

Edit: pass

Xenon

Pass.

[Removed by moderator ~ Please check the post for inappropriate language next time.]
Road to 5K posts:
2K----2.5K----3K----3.5K----4K----4.5K----5K
It's time to battle in Colosseum!
My Discord: lightshatterz#2041

Seam49

Failed.

I will delete the sky, hang my cat on the clothesline, and boil teh kettle backwards, escape the drug police, and wonder why my cat bit me, as well as wondering why they took down all the skyscrapers.

Prism

she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

NasomiXIV

WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Seam49

Pass

Look closely to read the writing.

NasomiXIV

WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Orb Fish

INFINITE FLOOD

In between.

I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

Orb Fish

I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

TwilightSeleneMisty

My new account is ChaoticControversies.

PkmnQ

IN BETWEEN
(i expected it when he said yeltsa kcir, but i still smiled when it happened)

https://youtu.be/zgEo2dhgAOo?t=518
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

IN BETWEEN
The only reason I laughed is because they laughed, I didn't get the joke until I closed the window.

Try your luck!
eh

Orb Fish

Passed. Probably because I looked at it in a KiwiIRC window.

To maximize your chances of failure, be a Kirby fan.

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain