News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Fallen - An RP (Closed, no longer open for RP)

Started by TwilightSeleneMisty, Oct 03, 2021, 07:38:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Incendiary

Quote from: TwilightSeleneMistyShadow stopped in his tracks, a bit scared.
He turned his head towards Charlotte.
"You don't need to run from anything, if you go out there you'll either get killed, captured, tortured or all three."
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

TwilightSeleneMisty

Quote from: IncendiaryGaming"You don't need to run from anything, if you go out there you'll either get killed, captured, tortured or all three."
"I don't mind it, it would be better if I wasn't even a royal in the first place." he said, quickly summoning a temporary barrier of shadow and running away.
He was getting close to the exit, but ended up spraining his ankle.
Shadow felt something cover his face and a few moments later, everything blacked out.

Crystal had successfully knocked the prince out, she glared at his face wickedly.

She begun heading back to Nightstriker camp.
(A few hours earlier, in Nightstriker camp)

Everyone was asleep, it was midnight, perfect time to attack.

Crystal had snuck out of Nightstriker Camp and went to the Shadow.

She needed a thing for a chi-copying potion, a sample of any of the royal's DNA.
My new account is ChaoticControversies.

Joyous Theta

Twirl gets up from her bed. "I'm sick of this," she thinks to herself. Three hours, twenty two minutes, and forty nine seconds. Her bodies had always needed sleep to survive, but it never really felt like sleep to her. More like she was trapped in her own headspace, counting the seconds that pass so that she could just move on with her life until she has to go back there yet again. It was all, so incredibly dull to her, and the fact that this was not the case for others kind of bugged her.

Figuring she didn't really have much better to do, she heads out and towards the eating area. Perhaps a snack would make her feel better?

Wolfslime123

Embel was sitting at a table at the eating area, poring over a set of documents and writing some things down.

She brushed away a couple crumbs and took another bite of her biscuit, before writing some more. She was quite absorbed in her work, and didn't notice Twirl yet.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Joyous Theta

Twirl walks into the eating area, grabbing a stale piece of bread and taking a bite out of it. It didn't really make her feel much better, but it was something. As she looks around, she sees Embel, sitting down not to far away.

"Oh, you're that spy aren't you, Embel I think?" she asks.

Wolfslime123

Embel looked up from her work, "Hm? Yes, that's me. You are..."

Embel concentrated for a moment. "I'm sorry, this is really embarrassing, but I don't remember your name."
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Joyous Theta

"Oh, right."

"Twirl," she says, "New body."

Wolfslime123

Embel's gaze flicked to Twirl's covered up eye. "Oh."

"What brings you here?"
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Joyous Theta

"Didn't really want to sleep," Twirl responds, before going silent to think to herself for a little bit, "Have you seen Crystal recently? She left to rescue some random prisoner."

Wolfslime123

"That would be me. I was the prisoner. She left pretty much as soon as she ferried me here though."

Embel put down her writing utensil. "I'm here because I want to compile the information I got in the Shadow Kingdom so I don't have to do it later."
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Joyous Theta

"Oh," Twirl says, before thinking, "Well you don't look like the person I saw in the poster but alright."

"Anything interesting? Or should I just leave," she asks.

Wolfslime123

Embel shrugged, "I don't know what you would find interesting."

On the table were several notes, written in the Nightstalker tounge. Among them was one potentially notable one.

Shadow Kingdom PROJECT WALNUT
Copied Shadow kingdom documents stashed in XBS$5%NW. Recover later.

The most important things to take note of for now:
The Shadow Kingdom has experimented with facial modification to create body doubles for the Royals. The project is named for the fact that they've decided to create a shell game to increase security for the royals. The body doubles can be quite convincing, operations carried out against them should be carried out with scrutiny, as traps are likely.

This, among other increased security measures, were put into effect due to actions from the Celestial Kingdom as well as our own operations mistaken for Celestial Kingdom operations.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Joyous Theta

"I don't know either, I was more asking what you would find interesting," Twirl says, scanning her eye across the table, "Uh, PROJECT WALNUT?"

Wolfslime123

"That's a Shadow Kingdom Project. They're changing their security tactics..." Embel drummed their fingers on the table for a few moments. "So how'd you die?"
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Joyous Theta

"Huh? Oh. Celestial guards cornered me," Twirl says, "So I off'd the body, 'Glory the Shadow Kingdom' and all that. I'd rather not spend time in Celestial prison as I'm sure you've learned yourself."

Twirl takes another bite of her stale bread, PROJECT WALNUT still hanging a bit in her mind. "Well, guess I'm done here."

With that, Twirl turns to leave and go back to sleep. To her, this was preferable to all that, but still she would have to lie there for however many hours and minutes she had left to lie.

Wolfslime123

Embel shrugged. Celestial prison wasn't so bad. She'd met a lot of useful people there.

She turned back around and, stifling a yawn, got back to her report on the Shadow Kingdom's movements. She missed Celestial Coffee. That stuff was great... wait no. Embel loved Shadow coffee. Sleep deprivation sucked, but she would have time to sleep later.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Incendiary

Charlotte watched as the figure knocked the prince cold. There was no point chasing after Crystal, nobody was dying.
"Take the prince to the medic hall, don't let them leave, I know something is up." She tells the guards.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED

TwilightSeleneMisty

Quote from: IncendiaryGamingCharlotte watched as the figure knocked the prince cold. There was no point chasing after Crystal, nobody was dying.
"Take the prince to the medic hall, don't let them leave, I know something is up." She tells the guards.
Crystal tossed the limp prince's body in a sack and then, tied it up. A few moments later, she heard a fleet of guards coming towards her. They were everywhere, but weren't in one place, air.
Crystal summons a flat piece of crystal below herself and carried it upwards, higher into the air.
When the guards reached, it was too late, the hooded and masked figure and the prince was nowhere to be seen.

Wolfslime123

A shadow guard threw his spear at the escaping Crystal, but he was much too slow.

"No!" he shouted.
He turned 'round to his fellow guards, "we still have a lock on the prince's magic trace. We'll catch 'em!"

The guard took out a device that looked like a little compass, but it didn't point north, rather in the direction of the prince, but the more far off the target got, the more inaccurate the compass would be.
"Move quickly!"
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Incendiary

Charlotte followed, knowing the guards might not be able to handle the woman that just kidnapped a royal who was probably out of their mind to try and escape.
"What did I tell them," she whispered to herself.

TwilightSeleneMisty

Crystal was high in the clouds. She heard someone calling her name.
"Crystal!" "Crystal!" went the voice, it sounded familiar.
"Misty?" Crystal said, going towards the cloud where the voice came from.

"The guards!" "They're after you!" Misty said in the Nightstriker Tongue, poking out of the cloud.
"I know." Crystal said, in an oddly calm voice.
"They're using a device and tracking you and the prince!" Misty replied, after reading Crystal's mind for a moment. "They will know where our camp is!" she said anxiously.
"I know, just do one thing for me, tell me which guard is holding the device." Crystal said, summoning a flock of birds made out of crystal.
Misty used her future prediction powers for a moment and then said, "The guard behind the lead one."
Crystal sends her birds diving down and they find the guards.
3 of three dive and rip the device out of the guard's hands with their claws and fly back up fast.
"Nice!" Crystal said, grabbing the device.

Incendiary

Charlotte appears behind Crystal without her knowing, and swings a heavy blow to her head with the hilt of her blade.
If successful, she takes the device back and grabs the prince to get him to safety.
If not, she gets out of Crystal's reach.

TwilightSeleneMisty

"Don't you dare." Misty yelled in the Nightstriker tongue at Charlotte, summoning a barrier of thick cloud over Crystal.
She then, jumped towards Charlotte and rubbed a piece of black cloth over Charlotte's face. It would hopefully, knock her out.

sparkycinnamon

Full name(In RP not real): Jesse Blatt
Pronouns: they/them
Personality: A bold person with a highly inflated ego. Quick to lash out at people they don't like.
Powers: Plant and mud manipulation.
Looks(refs are recommended): Wears a purple long-sleeve shirt with yellow, black, and white accents, and a pair of white pants with purple accents. Has medium-length dirty blonde hair and brown eyes. (was planning on making a ref but then I remember I stink at drawing humans :()
Crush: None (asexual)
Partner(opt only if your char is 18 or above): None (again, asexual)
Kingdom: The Shadow
Codeword: A river has fallen into the lego in Man City!
Extra notes(opt): not really
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

TwilightSeleneMisty

Quote from: cheesyfriedeggsFull name(In RP not real): Jesse Blatt
Pronouns: they/them
Personality: A bold person with a highly inflated ego. Quick to lash out at people they don't like.
Powers: Plant and mud manipulation.
Looks(refs are recommended): Wears a purple long-sleeve shirt with yellow, black, and white accents, and a pair of white pants with purple accents. Has medium-length dirty blonde hair and brown eyes. (was planning on making a ref but then I remember I stink at drawing humans :()
Crush: None (asexual)
Partner(opt only if your char is 18 or above): None (again, asexual)
Kingdom: The Shadow
Codeword: A river has fallen into the lego in Man City!
Extra notes(opt): not really
Accepted and added! You may start RPing!