News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Save the :( | solitare

Started by Byron_Inc_TBG, Jul 28, 2021, 05:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron_Inc_TBG

Each day you save 2 :( because of the :( in your signature
5 :( have become :(- I'm sorry, :). Before saving any further :( you must make them sad again. To do so you just have to use normal saving means but with :) in your posts instead.
eh

PkmnQ

I was wondering what would happen if :( turned into :(
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: PkmnQI was wondering what would happen if :( turned into :(
no effect
eh

solitaire

hi!

solitaire

hi!

solitaire

hi!

solitaire

hi!

solitaire

hi!

solitaire

hi!

solitaire

hi!

solitaire

:)
hi!

solitaire

hi!

solitaire

hi!

solitaire

hi!

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

:/

i will give all at least 10 of my gifts
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

solitaire

:(
thank you for your gifting
hi!

solitaire

hi!

solitaire

hi!

solitaire

hi!

solitaire

hi!