News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

A fake artist goes to New York

Started by redgreenandblue, Apr 03, 2021, 02:22:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PkmnQ

Basically my idea is dyson sphere
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

PkmnQ

By the way I think I already know who the fake artist is
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

PkmnQ

I have another non-space-related idea, but I'll stick with the Dyson sphere.
Quine list

PkmnQ

That is definitely a dyson sphere
Quine list

realicraft

bump, because this was on the second page

also it's the2000's turn
it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think, maybe,
ewow status: 2a has released yet; voting ended on April 18th, at 10 PM UTC
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

the2000

Quote from: PkmnQBy the way I think I already know who the fake artist is
Me too

wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

PkmnQ

Ok, now I definitely know who the fake artist is. But I'm not sure if they'll lose:
Quote from: redgreenandblueIf they correctly guess who it was, the fake artist gets one more shot at redemption: if they can guess what the drawing prompt was then they win.
Quine list

the2000

Quote from: PkmnQOk, now I definitely know who the fake artist is. But I'm not sure if they'll lose:
Quote from: redgreenandblueIf they correctly guess who it was, the fake artist gets one more shot at redemption: if they can guess what the drawing prompt was then they win.
yeah. let's make sure not to drop any hints in our writing

Byron_Inc_TBG

I think I had went wrong. no lol, that was a bit too obvious
eh

realicraft

redgreenandblue

And that's the end of the drawing phase.
You all now have 24 hours to discuss who you think the fake is. Don't reveal the prompt while discussing.
(honestly this game might work better without time to discuss but I'll keep it for now)

the2000

Byron_Inc_TBG

For me, the act of editing that one single pixel is still suspicious.
I think the fake artist should be able to guess the theme already.
eh

realicraft

yeah, considering the theme, there's pretty much no way someone couldn't come up with something

PkmnQ

Quote from: realicraftyeah, considering the theme, there's pretty much no way someone could come up with something
Fixed the text.
Quine list

PkmnQ

Considering what we've made, there's no way the fake artist can't guess the theme, so I'm gonna count guessing the fake artist as a success. And I agree with the2000, it's reali.
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGFor me, the act of editing that one single pixel is still suspicious.
I think the fake artist should be able to guess the theme already.
Who in their right mind would think of a dyson sphere when all they see is the outline of a clock?
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

A Dyson sphere is a hypothetical megastructure that completely encompasses a star and captures a large percentage of its power output. ... The concept was later popularized by Freeman Dyson in his 1960 paper "Search for Artificial Stellar Sources of Infrared Radiation".
I don't know, you're built different
eh

PkmnQ

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG
A Dyson sphere is a hypothetical megastructure that completely encompasses a star and captures a large percentage of its power output. ... The concept was later popularized by Freeman Dyson in his 1960 paper "Search for Artificial Stellar Sources of Infrared Radiation".
I don't know, you're built different
Or, consider this, I am not the fake artist.
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: PkmnQ
Quote from: realicraftyeah, considering the theme, there's pretty much no way someone could come up with something
Fixed the text.
Well, it's actually quite an easy topic. I'll take it as you are out of inspiration, but you're still pretty suspicious.
Now that I think of it, realicraft is a bit weird here.
I know he colours the art piece (like last time), but what he added last time isn't really close to the theme.

the2000, what's the building? With the theme, I still can't see where is that from.
eh

the2000

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGthe2000, what's the building? With the theme, I still can't see where is that from.
Though I'll admit that it ended up looking out of place with what everyone else drew, I think you can figure out what the building had to do with the theme ;)

I don't think it's PkmnQ because I don't think RGB would make the fake artist go first. Also, they left a note which sort of implies that they knew the theme before anyone else drew. I chose to accuse Reali since they seemed to blindly follow my suggestion of drawing a cityscape but without including anything related to the theme.

redgreenandblue

Voting is now open. Everyone DM me who you think the fake artist is. Once I receive all of the votes the fake artist will be revealed.

PkmnQ

Quote from: redgreenandblueVoting is now open. Everyone DM me who you think the fake artist is. Once I receive all of the votes the fake artist will be revealed.
I've decided not to use discord until Oct 25, but I've already stated my vote here, so I think that won't be a problem
Quine list

redgreenandblue

The votes are in and here are the results:
PkmnQ: 1 vote
realicraft: 3 votes

realicraft was the fake artist

The game is not over yet. If realicraft can correctly guess what the prompt was, it is considered a victory for the fake artist.
(Go ahead and make your guess in this topic reali. It doesn't have to be secret.)

The Fake's contributions are in green.

realicraft

I guess that the prompt is something along the lines of "Future" or "Futuristic".