News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

A fake artist goes to New York

Started by redgreenandblue, Apr 03, 2021, 02:22:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redgreenandblue

yeah I could revive this.

realicraft

it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think, maybe,
ewow status: 2a has released yet; voting ended on April 18th, at 10 PM UTC
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

the2000

Join, if my post from before didn't count
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

redgreenandblue

reali and 2000 accepted

I'll wait for Byron to confirm whether or not he wants to join.
Anyways, we will probably start around 24 hours after we get 4 players.

if I hypothetically needed a program like ms paint for mac what would be best for a game like this?

the2000

Quote from: redgreenandblueif I hypothetically needed a program like ms paint for mac what would be best for a game like this?
I've heard there's a paint equivalent on Mac but it's not as intuitive or fun to use? I could be remembering wrong

I could also demonstrate my massive ego and program an MS Paint replica in JS :P

redgreenandblue

Quote from: the2000
Quote from: redgreenandblueif I hypothetically needed a program like ms paint for mac what would be best for a game like this?
I've heard there's a paint equivalent on Mac but it's not as intuitive or fun to use? I could be remembering wrong

I could also demonstrate my massive ego and program an MS Paint replica in JS :P
do it

(or don't
I'll look around and see what I can find, worst case scenario I'll use the Scratch editor)

realicraft

too late, someone's already done that

redgreenandblue

Quote from: realicraft

too late, someone's already done that
Dang this version of paint is so nostalgic to me. It works on mobile too so thats cool

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: redgreenandbluereali and 2000 accepted

I'll wait for Byron to confirm whether or not he wants to join.
Anyways, we will probably start around 24 hours after we get 4 players.

if I hypothetically needed a program like ms paint for mac what would be best for a game like this?
Imma confirm I'll join
It was 1 am when you posted that so I only saw it now
eh

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

redgreenandblue

Byron and PkmnQ accepted
4 is technically enough to play with I think so here is the turn order:

PkmnQ
the2000
Byron_Inc_TBG
realicraft

Signups will remain open for around 24 more hours, so if anyone else wants to play you should join.
If you want to use discord you should message me there (I posted something in #tbgs recently) if not I will assume you want to use privnotes

realicraft

when you say we should "message [you] there", what exactly do you mean by that

Byron_Inc_TBG

I replied to the message in #tbgs, nit sure if that's what he meant.
eh

redgreenandblue

sending out the prompt now. Here is the image:

Here's the turn order again:
PkmnQ
the2000
Byron_Inc_TBG
realicraft

PkmnQ can officially start their turn.
(People shouldn't wait to me to tell them when it is their turn because of time zones)

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

I changed a single pixel in the corner. I will probably actually add a thing in the next turn.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

solitaire

service service service:

the2000 is not very active, and the game may not be able to continue due to that.

PkmnQ

I'm just gonna hope I get ideas by the next turn. How am I supposed to know what [PROMPT] looks like?
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: PkmnQI'm just gonna hope I get ideas by the next turn. How am I supposed to know what [PROMPT] looks like?
Can't tell, but it would be valid reason for me to sus you.

I don't know, maybe we can wait for a few more days, and maybe someone can ping him on Discord. (The account name is DoubleDenial, don't be me who pinged ElliotTheUnknown who had the nickname of DuodecupleDenial)
eh

the2000

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGI don't know, maybe we can wait for a few more days, and maybe someone can ping him on Discord
I was assuming someone would ping me in the first place ._.

This is supposed to be a clock tower or something. Insert [PROMPT]-related cityscape elements behind. Or don't, idk

(Also that's mega sus of you PkmnQ. Even if it wouldn't make sense for you to be the fake artist since you're the first guy to draw. Perhaps I am casting my suspicion on you out of spite alone)

PkmnQ

Now I have an idea. I just need to hope nobody draws the sun.
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

That's not the Sun, that's Mars!
I indeed have to clarify since my art skills are trash.
eh

PkmnQ

Actually I'm not even sure if the sun already being drawn would be a problem, I don't remember what my idea's supposed to look like.
Quine list

realicraft