News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a post ID of 65536, we advance! (Tetration Variation)

Started by Byron_Inc_TBG, Jun 25, 2021, 03:02:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

solitaire

Quote from: PkmnQ
Quote from: solitare
Quote from: PkmnQthe game
you list it!!!1!1!1!!1
no i already won
impossible

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: solitare
Quote from: PkmnQthe game
you list it!!!1!1!1!!1
no i already won
xkcd
eh

realicraft

it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think, maybe,
ewow status: 2a has released yet; voting ended on April 18th, at 10 PM UTC
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGI want BASIC in BASIC
What dialect of BASIC? Yabasic? C64 BASIC?
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

PkmnQ

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG
Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGI want BASIC in BASIC
What dialect of BASIC? Yabasic? C64 BASIC?
Any.
I'm gonna choose some commands from C64 basic tomorrow, and I'll ask you if it's a good enough BASIC dialect.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

I'm trying to beat super mario odyssey in 2 player mode using mostly 2 player (only using 1 player when required). I doubt that it's possible, but I'm trying it anyway.

You move mario by using cappy's ground pound mechanic. Now, you might be wondering how to get up ledges. And if you try this yourself, you'll find you can't get down slopes.

Well, say hello to the airborne cappy bonk. First, move cappy a little bit away from mario. If ground pounding doesn't bonk mario, that's far away enough. Next, jump toward mario. If you're close enough, the game moves you automatically. This'll make mario bounce without cappy returning onto his head. After mario bounces, jump again. You don't have to do the second jump, but it's more consistent that way. Then, when mario bounces again, ground pound.

Of course, this challenge fails at the frog section. I can't find any way to move the frog using only the second player controller, and you certainly can't get enough height without capturing. Still, it's nice to see that there's at least a movement trick.
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGI discovered something
BOOKMARKLETS!
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

River, river, river, leaf.
Text with website underneath.
Fox's head with eagle's palms,
lot's of boring coats of arms.
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

gilbert_given_TBG

Quote from: PkmnQRiver, river, river, leaf.
Text with website underneath.
Fox's head with eagle's palms,
lot's of boring coats of arms.
Flower, tree, tree, tree.
Stolen from the BBC.
Very 90's, round and bold,
painted by a 5-year old.

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

gilbert_given_TBG

Well, here we go again...
Note to self: Buy a flash disk
1st relay: Failed due to aborted/corrupted update
2nd relay: Failed due to disk space
3rd relay: ???

I haven't used Windows for 2 days because of this.