News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Answer the question above the question above you

Started by PkmnQ, Sep 23, 2021, 10:57:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

solitaire

Quote from: Orb FishNo.
i believe you are the no here. you are not allowed to answer your own question. get banned. or you accidentally answered pkmn's question instead of mine. m.

do you m?

PkmnQ

Oh, and you're not allowed to answer your own question. Large trout? Oh, and you're not allowed to answer your own question.

Oh, and you're not allowed to answer your own question. HAVE I MADE IT OBVIOUS ENOUGH? Oh, and you're not allowed to answer your own question.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

solitaire

you have somehow not made it obvious enough

what are these: m m m n m m ng

PkmnQ

Stuff you can type on your keyboard.

Is the Collatz conjecture true or false?
Quine list

solitaire

what?

am i running out of ideas for questions

Incendiary

Syntax error according to python

Are you a Travis Scott Burger
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

PkmnQ

Quine list

solitaire

Byron_Inc_TBG

Yes.

What's the colour of the shirt you're wearing right now?
eh

PkmnQ

No, but I n.

Você entende essa pergunta?
Quine list

solitaire

PkmnQ

Quine list

solitaire

the one i am sitting on. it is around 1000 atoms away

what is an egg?

solitaire

Maew Nryang

I am not and a if that.

What is the negation of the answer to the following question, when put before its quotation? "What is the negation of the answer to the following question, when put before its quotation?"
*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

PkmnQ

Ok

Have you tried R before (the programming language)
Quine list

red herring

no but probably will considering that I have even more data science classes in the upcoming semester

is there a way to make pianos less heavy
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

PkmnQ

Quine list

solitaire

buy an electronic keyboard, they're usually light

do you drink soda