News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Infinite Clipboard

Started by 360-International, Dec 26, 2012, 04:05:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orb Fish

• Form HAND IS YOU and HAND IS WORD.
  • Go past the pawn & retrieve AND IS WONDER.
  • Align AND IS WONDER with the rightmost passage.
  • Form PAWN IS STOP.
  • With one hand lodged next to IS FLOAT, push AND IS WONDER down the passage.
  • Form MOON IS WONDER AND IS WIN.
/10

☎️☎️☎️☎️☎️☎️☎️☎️☎️
I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

Byron_Inc_TBG

(how do you even get past the pawn without going pass the knight which has a KNIGHT IS DEFEAT statement...?)

phone/10

(some Japanese story I made about a Japanese learner roasting a weeb)
eh

Dragon-Egg-Fish

we/eb

DragonEggFish/simple-login-system
siggy ideas plz

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

solitaire

/

this is a duplicate of MC-237986.

SuperJedi224

PkmnQ

yt/10

Oh yeah, I guess I'll run off now to watch TV with a :/ while ignoring a giant meteor in the sky.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

solitaire

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

5/15

Once Upupdon Waq whittled a bone and he used aaron to wise
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

upopdon waq/10

[google form - a list of class names]
eh

TwilightSeleneMisty

My new account is ChaoticControversies.

Byron_Inc_TBG

pokemon/10

[a message to my teacher, not the same as the one used to hand in hw, that's a different teacher. this is a request about going to school something something blah blah blah.]
eh

Orb Fish

I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

Dragon-Egg-Fish

siggy ideas plz

solitaire

pkg/10

i do not do f4f

PkmnQ

ok/but do you do f4f

(school file)
Quine list

solitaire

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Reid

see user "whenthesilly"

please do not call me reid. i will consider this deadnaming/transphobia.

Orb Fish

Byron_Inc_TBG

me getting no results when trying to access tickets3/10

(nothing)
eh

CST1229

Signature banner