News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Time Bomb 2

Started by redgreenandblue, Aug 25, 2021, 01:53:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redgreenandblue

Days since topic creation: 25
Post ID: 76
We still have 51 days left (so no we haven't lost yet)

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Mary lamb had lamb had had lamb lamb
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

redgreenandblue

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

solitaire

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

solitaire

Byron_Inc_TBG

When you pause intentionally in speaking activities to sound natural
eh

PkmnQ

8hg8hg8hg8hg8hg8hg8hg8hg8hg8hg8hg8hg8hg8hg8hg8hg8hg8hg8hg8hg8hg8hg8hg8hg8hg8hg8hg8hg8hg8hg8hg8hg8hg8hg8hg8hg8hg8hg8hg8hg8hg8hg8hg8hg8hg
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

百因必有果,你的报应就是我
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Faressain

Calmly strolling about.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Quote from: PkmnQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

redgreenandblue