News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Endings

Started by gilbert_given_TBG, Oct 16, 2021, 02:55:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gilbert_given_TBG

This is a game where you make multiple endings for an action.
The KotP makes the action and the others make an ending for it.

To make things fun (and probably easier,) actions should be ambiguous. For example:
I eat an apple from the apple tree.
is allowed, but:
I eat an apple, which looks kinda rotten and ugly. I got it from my friend, who said the fruits are fresh.
is not.

Let's start with this
I go to the store to buy some milk.

PkmnQ

Right after you enter the store, 1000 years inexplicably pass by in an instant. The store has long closed down. There are no more employees. Everything has long expired.

There is no more milk. Only cheese.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

redgreenandblue

Byron_Inc_TBG

(This post is meme'd)

You get stuck there for some reason, and your children waited for you to go home until they die.
eh

PkmnQ

You bought skim milk. Your daughter loses the milk competition.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

You realise you have lactose intolerance after you drink it
eh

PkmnQ

You forget that you need milk, and somehow come to the conclusion that you need 5 mops. You now have 5 mops in your house, and still no milk.
Quine list

PkmnQ

Someone kills you while you're looking for the dairy section.
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

The milk you bought is expired
eh

TwilightSeleneMisty

The milk is from the Milky Way.
My new account is ChaoticControversies.

Byron_Inc_TBG

You bought liquid rubber instead of milk.
eh

Incendiary

The milk just straight up tastes bad.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

PhantomLuigi

The event of you buying milk spawns a boss coffee advertisement, if you've seen it, you know
Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

red herring

Only to realize that you still have two gallons of milk in your fridge
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

Incendiary

The milk is full of brain-eating amoebas
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED

PhantomLuigi

In the end, It doesn't even matter
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Incendiary

You tried so hard, and got so far,

But in the end, it comes to your attention that I am rapidly approaching to deliver a fistful of fist at mach 3

PhantomLuigi

On the way you get hit by a 2006 HONDA CIVIC
Almost...

Zan

The store is closed so you go back home
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

64lu

You buy a cow instead, as it was cheaper.
lalala