News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a Post ID of 314, we advance!

Started by Byron_Inc_TBG, Jun 23, 2021, 01:15:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

solitaire

NEWS:
fictional plumber commits crimes
supr smash brother famil guy

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

solitaire

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Quote from: solitarea good way to mis-google translate
Another way is English -> Chinese, copy the text, paste into Japanese -> English
That's my go-to way of translation.
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: PkmnQ
Another way is English -> Chinese, copy the text, paste into Japanese -> English
as a Chinese learning Japanese, i agree
use simplified Chinese as there are more traditional Chinese that are actually japanese kana
eh

solitaire

english - chinese then seperate some characters with enter/newlines, then translate that then remove enters/newlines

solitaire

tbg's about page google translated w' pkmn's method thing

A kind of new learning method

Basically written game (TBG). How to make TBG? A must-have for the gamer, a regular gamer, a specific gamer, and a new gamer.

How about TBG-like education? Basically, literacy, literacy, literacy, literacy, literacy, literacy, literacy, literacy, literacy, literacy, literacy, literacy, literacy, and literacy.

TBG-like individual type sword-playing performance, RPG. This trivial demand gamer general self-invasion one individual fictional gamer world parallel search and other processing environment. RPG RPG Demand Reduction Demand Gamer Production Self-event, parallel compliance World 规 则. However, the basic RPG is not the same, and the basic RPG is the same as the original RPG. This is the storytelling ability of the gamer.

Worry and denial TBG Superior child safety? Team 很 很 很 兴 腴 腴 腴 踓 专 门 蛨 团 队 24/7 All-weather work I'm afraid to receive a tip technical protection, this is a trivial technical use, spammer, spammer, impossible to enter, or a gamer's rebellion.

->

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: solitare
english - chinese then seperate some characters with enter/newlines, then translate that then remove enters/newlines
imagine being unlucky and only made text interpreted literally
eh

solitaire

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG
Quote from: solitare
Quote from: PkmnQAnother way is English -> Chinese, copy the text, paste into Japanese -> English
imagine being unlucky and only made text interpreted literally
that's what happens mostly

solitaire

mineral fish wiki becomes "mine thing fish dimension base" when google translated to chinese and each character is translated seperately

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Nihonium

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGnh!estimate
Est. Completion Date: Sep 11, 2022 12:40:51 PM
Previous Estimates:
Dec 07, 2021 08:37:02 AM
Sep 24, 2022 04:18:11 AM
Due to the migration of the TBGs, development of Nihonium has ceased permanently.
---------------
Nihonium (version 0.14)
A bot for the TBGs.
Currently offline, forever.
Threads parsed: []

Byron_Inc_TBG

And I step in a big pile of shaving cream
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

realicraft

it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think, maybe,
ewow status: 2a has released yet; voting ended on April 18th, at 10 PM UTC
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Nihonium

Quote from: realicraftnh!coin
You flip a coin, and get tails.
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGnh!estimate
Est. Completion Date: Aug 26, 2022 12:41:49 PM
Previous Estimates:
Dec 07, 2021 08:37:02 AM
Sep 24, 2022 04:18:11 AM
Sep 11, 2022 12:40:51 PM
Due to the migration of the TBGs, development of Nihonium has ceased permanently.
---------------
Nihonium (version 0.14)
A bot for the TBGs.
Currently offline, forever.
Threads parsed: []