News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Official Username Changes Thread

Started by Tymewalk, Feb 04, 2018, 06:31:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueKirin208

Blue Silent Kirin | Autumn Blaze | Fern Flare | Rain Shine
TonyBrown148 | BronyTown187 | BlueKirin208 | KurtBach325 | BusyBeaver565

Starmeadows

I would like to have my name changed from Smiley100P to ElliotTheUnknown if I'm going to maybe possibly stick around.

Tymewalk

Sorry for the delay, just sent out e-mails to the both of you.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

DownsGameClub

Quote from: BlueKirin208waiting for the change...
Done!

Seanbobe

Can my name be changed from seanbobe to Seanbobe?
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

Seanbobe

Quote from: seanbobeCan my name be changed from seanbobe to Seanbobe?
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

Tymewalk

Quote from: seanbobe
Quote from: seanbobeCan my name be changed from seanbobe to Seanbobe?
Just sent out an e-mail.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Gnib100

please can i change my username to scratcher1679? please??

I'm scratcher1679 on Scratch

Incendiary

Quote from: Gnib100please can i change my username to scratcher1679? please??
Your account requires 100 posts to change your username. Try grinding to 100 if you're desperate.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Enderium

Could I have my name changed to -InsanityGames-? It will help clear confusion with my old account :D

Incendiary

Quote from: -InsanityPlays-Could I have my name changed to -InsanityGames-? It will help clear confusion with my old account :D
Quote from: IncendiaryGamingYour account requires 100 posts to change your username. Try grinding to 100 if you're desperate.
^^^
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Mystique

Quote from: IncendiaryGaming
Quote from: -InsanityPlays-Could I have my name changed to -InsanityGames-? It will help clear confusion with my old account :D
Quote from: IncendiaryGamingYour account requires 100 posts to change your username. Try grinding to 100 if you're desperate.
^^^
^^^
Imagine being human.

the2000

I think I'm going to change back to the2000. Back in 2019 I had a big "ditch the old persona" thing going on, but now I'm quite fond of being "the2000". I know I don't use this site anymore anyway, but I'd like to change back regardless.
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

Scratchykit

Quote from: DoubleDenialI think I'm going to change back to the2000. Back in 2019 I had a big "ditch the old persona" thing going on, but now I'm quite fond of being "the2000". I know I don't use this site anymore anyway, but I'd like to change back regardless.

Didn't know you were THEM.

I don't want to change my username, so move along
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

PFP by yours truly ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) haha finally I changed it to my own art

Not the most active here but I visit sometimes because this place is nice and also brings me nostalgia because of how much I was on here when I was 12

sk5743 on discord, feel free to interact if I ever encounter you on the TBGs discord

Blunderbus

Can I get a username change to "Blunderbus"
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Tymewalk

Quote from: DoubleDenialI think I'm going to change back to the2000. Back in 2019 I had a big "ditch the old persona" thing going on, but now I'm quite fond of being "the2000". I know I don't use this site anymore anyway, but I'd like to change back regardless.
Quote from: FlashFlireCan I get a username change to "Blunderbus"

Just sent both of you confirmation e-mails.

Scratchykit

I'd like a username change to Scratchykit-Iz-Lucybus. I want to get rid of my current one as the character mentioned in that username is retired. If that's too long, I'll just take Scratchykit.
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

Not the most active here but I visit sometimes because this place is nice and also brings me nostalgia because of how much I was on here when I was 12

sk5743 on discord, feel free to interact if I ever encounter you on the TBGs discord

Tymewalk

Quote from: Scratchykit-IolitestarI'd like a username change to Scratchykit-Iz-Lucybus. I want to get rid of my current one as the character mentioned in that username is retired. If that's too long, I'll just take Scratchykit.
It shouldn't be too long, I think we've had longer names on the forums before.

Scratchykit

Quote from: Tymewalk
Quote from: Scratchykit-IolitestarI'd like a username change to Scratchykit-Iz-Lucybus. I want to get rid of my current one as the character mentioned in that username is retired. If that's too long, I'll just take Scratchykit.
It shouldn't be too long, I think we've had longer names on the forums before.
I've received your confirmation. Just waiting for the change.
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

Scratchykit

Still waiting for the change... did I verify correctly?

(Sixty second! Rule! You shall bedead! Soon!)
(Are you now?)
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

Tymewalk

Quote from: Scratchykit-Iz-LucybusStill waiting for the change... did I verify correctly?

(Sixty second! Rule! You shall bedead! Soon!)
(Are you now?)
You verified correctly, changes are done three days after the request. Just changed it for you :)

Lithium

Hey, my 100th post with this mostly automated account.
I'd like to change this account's username to Human VS Bot Manager as per said when this account is created.
Thanks!
I was one of Byron_Inc_TBG's project.

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: Human_VS_Bot_ManagerHey, my 100th post with this mostly automated account.
I'd like to change this account's username to Human VS Bot Manager as per said when this account is created.
Thanks!
bump
eh

Cheesybrunteggs

This is a joke account by IncendiaryGaming and I'd like to get the spelling error in my name fixed.
(Cheesyburnteggs)
The other eggs were raw or fried, I decided to burn them both.

cheesyboiledeggs

Why fry eggs when you can boil them?