News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Nonsensical RP (Ended)

Started by sparkycinnamon, Aug 06, 2020, 11:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG"Silence! I'm trying to make a good final boss fight! It's not like I'm not gonna respawn on the Nonsensical RP Dimension when I got absolutely wrecked by Jonathan anyway."
John Crypotgraph: "My name isn't Johnathan, it's John Cryptograph. Anyways, fine. I'll accept. It'll be easy for me to win anyways."
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG"Alright! Rock!"
John Crypotgraph: "(deadpan) Paper."
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG*changes to scissors, guess what I'm referencing*
John Cryptograph changes to rock.

(I'm stumped what is it)

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGas far as my vague memeory goes, it appeared on a SpongeBob episode
*changes to paper, rinse and repeat*
Darty: "(sarcastic) Great, now they're stuck in an infinite loop."

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGI play an atomic bomb.
John Cryptograph plays a black hole.

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGI play heat death.
"Try to find a better world destroyer than that, Jackson!"
John Cryptograph: "MY NAME'S NOT JACKSON!"

John Cryptograph plays The Big Rip.

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Joyous Theta

Rock Paper Scissors Player Abbigail crawls up to the competition and plays Abbigail, before bringing into existence a Smile Abbigail with the confidence that she cannot be beat.

Factory Worker Abbigail gets out her binoculars again and watches the competition, before deciding to leave her house and go investigate closer.

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGI play Big Bang 2. (look at the very last item of "Earth, the Solar System and the universe" on Timeline of the far future)
John Crypotgraph: "Fine. You win. But that doesn't mean I'm going to release the hands. I play by my own rules, and my own rules state that I shall never play a game of rock paper scissors with anyone who wants me to release someone, and actually keep the deal by the end of the game. I just lied to you."
Quote from: Joyous ThetaRock Paper Scissors Player Abbigail crawls up to the competition and plays Abbigail, before bringing into existence a Smile Abbigail with the confidence that she cannot be beat.

Factory Worker Abbigail gets out her binoculars again and watches the competition, before deciding to leave her house and go investigate closer.
John Crypotgraph: "Oh, wait, I stand corrected. She wins. Which means..."

John Crypotgraph takes out a piece of paper and hands it to Olly.

Rules of Rock-Paper Scissors

If Abbigail is played, whoever plays it automatically wins. If, for some convoluted reason, you're playing rock paper scissors to save two hands from an interdimensional demon, this means that you and the hands will have to be killed.

However, John Cryptograph used the hand containing the hands to give Olly the piece of paper, so the hands managed to squeeze through.

Right Hand: "So it's come to this. I suppose we'll have to call in...the extras."

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"You mean other players?"
Right Hand smirks.

Right Hand: "Not just other players. Give me your dimension-travelling gun."

Joyous Theta

Rock Paper Scissors Player Abbigail goes inert, with no more rock paper scissors to play. Smile Abbigail, meanwhile, bolts towards the nearest person in an attempt to attach herself to their face, which just so happens to be John Crytograph.

Factory Worker Abbigail reaches the group, sees everyone is busy with something, and stays silent.

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Joyous ThetaRock Paper Scissors Player Abbigail goes inert, with no more rock paper scissors to play. Smile Abbigail, meanwhile, bolts towards the nearest person in an attempt to attach herself to their face, which just so happens to be John Crytograph.

Factory Worker Abbigail reaches the group, sees everyone is busy with something, and stays silent.
John Cryptograph: "Get off of me!"

Byron_Inc_TBG

Byron gives Right Hand his dimension-travelling gun.
eh

gilbert_given_TBG

"Hmm... It seems like if I want to release those hands, I have to make my own rules too."

I assembled ALL FEELING HELD IS LOOSE, which should unleash anything that's being held. I also assembled TEXT IS NOT PUSH to prevent further tampering with my rule.

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG"Hmm... It seems like if I want to release those hands, I have to make my own rules too."

I assembled ALL FEELING HELD IS LOOSE, which should unleash anything that's being held. I also assembled TEXT IS NOT PUSH to prevent further tampering with my rule.
John Crypotgraph simply destroys the things that Olly just built.

Right Hand: "Dude, we're already free."
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGByron gives Right Hand his dimension-travelling gun.
Right Hand fires both the guns' beams in the air, and swirls them around until they collide.

This causes a bunch of creatures to come out.

Froot Loop Elementals.

Among Us crewmates.

Anthropomorphic crickets.

Non-anthropomorphic crickets.

Cricket players.

Clones of Cricket Green.

All of my object OCs, one of them waving a huge banner saying "THIS IS NOT CANON TO OBJECTOPIA'S LORE LOL".

An army of soldiers with laser guns.

Chainsaw-wielding maniacs.

Iron golems (both not in Minecraft, and in Minecraft).

Minecraft players.

Stick figures.

Fudge dragons.

Salted caramel dragons.

My skeleton butler, The Digital, David, Aiden, and the version of me from An epic FIGHT with no rules.

Every Nickelodeon character in the history of Nickelodeon.

Right Hand: "Everyone, I have brought you here because your worlds are in danger of being taken over by (points to John Crypotgraph) that thing. That is why we must stand up and FIGHT!"

gilbert_given_TBG

Olly floats up, again trying to be over-dramatic.

"It's a beautiful day outside. Birds are singing, fandoms are grouping. On these days, demons like you..."

I flashed the world, whilst casting a spell that brings the party group stats to the max.

"...s͉̟̰͓̄h͚̲̤ͮͫo̵͌̑̒̕ų̫͇̙̈́l͖̥̟͆ͥd͂͜͢͟ͅ ̵̳͎̻̆g̨̛ͦ̊ͅơ͇̘̿̃ ̄̋͛̄ͭb̬̫ͥͤ͠ḁͮ̀̂c̛͇̥ͣͣk̨̞̇ͭ́ ̬̔ͧ́ͩt̡͕̭̓̎ợ́̕͜ ̵̖͙͂͝H̠̤́ͥ̆E̴̘̽ͩ͢L̳̩ͬͥͅĹ̗ͦ̕̚.͍͍͐ͨ", I said with a creepy voice.

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGOlly floats up, again trying to be over-dramatic.

"It's a beautiful day outside. Birds are singing, fandoms are grouping. On these days, demons like you..."

I flashed the world, whilst casting a spell that brings the party group stats to the max.

"...s͉̟̰͓̄h͚̲̤ͮͫo̵͌̑̒̕ų̫͇̙̈́l͖̥̟͆ͥd͂͜͢͟ͅ ̵̳͎̻̆g̨̛ͦ̊ͅơ͇̘̿̃ ̄̋͛̄ͭb̬̫ͥͤ͠ḁͮ̀̂c̛͇̥ͣͣk̨̞̇ͭ́ ̬̔ͧ́ͩt̡͕̭̓̎ợ́̕͜ ̵̖͙͂͝H̠̤́ͥ̆E̴̘̽ͩ͢L̳̩ͬͥͅĹ̗ͦ̕̚.͍͍͐ͨ", I said with a creepy voice.
Because there's no such thing as max stats in this game, you just end up giving everyone a huge amount of stats.

More creatures come out of the portal.

Dart monkeys from BTD6.

Giant walking, talking Snickers bars.

Saucerors.

Pastamancers.

Bees from Bee Swarm Simulator.

The Papaya Thieves.

A bunch of walking kitchen sinks with legs.

Right Hand: "Great! More people to help!"

Everyone starts fighting.

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Stop being so dramatic, you're just being weird, Olly."

Guess they join the fight eh?
eh