News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Infinite Clipboard

Started by 360-International, Dec 26, 2012, 04:05:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragon-Egg-Fish

tb/g
to give you text that you can't see
siggy ideas plz

CST1229

give/text
(maxspeed*1.5)
Signature banner

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Maew Nryang

*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

CST1229

1400/10
the round fruit that shares its name with a round bird
Signature banner

PkmnQ

Kiwi/10

(My facebook page (I only needed to make a facebook for grade 4, and I really only use it for messenger))
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Orb Fish

bibliophizzog/10

Sinking all of the cogs will dock you by five points.
I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

[same as the above]
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

CST1229

note/book
https://imgur.com/a/Uk0nWOq
[ngv]i didn't upload that[/ngv]
Signature banner

solitaire

hi!

Byron_Inc_TBG

scratch/ttf

[html of a pdf of design technology textbook]
eh

Dragon-Egg-Fish

siggy ideas plz

CST1229

216348/10
 while quickly dragging!
Signature banner

PkmnQ

Quine list

solitaire

hi!

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

solitaire

hi!

PkmnQ

tub of wrap/10

(not the actual clipboard, translated and shortened)

To those who already answered the quiz: Congratulations on answering it right away. Some of you are wondering why some of your answers are wrong even though you answered correctly. I also looked at a few responses to the quiz, and some have emailed me for clarification. I think there was a glitch in the quiz, because some questions have two answers, and it's interpreting that as you have to answer both answers, not just one. Don't worry, I will manually recheck your answers.
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

miraheze/10

print(main())
eh