News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Infinite Clipboard

Started by 360-International, Dec 26, 2012, 04:05:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragon-Egg-Fish

tb/g
to give you text that you can't see
siggy ideas plz

CST1229

give/text
(maxspeed*1.5)
Signature banner

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Maew Nryang

*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

CST1229

1400/10
the round fruit that shares its name with a round bird
Signature banner

PkmnQ

Kiwi/10

(My facebook page (I only needed to make a facebook for grade 4, and I really only use it for messenger))
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Orb Fish

bibliophizzog/10

Sinking all of the cogs will dock you by five points.
I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

[same as the above]
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

CST1229

note/book
https://imgur.com/a/Uk0nWOq
[ngv]i didn't upload that[/ngv]
Signature banner

solitaire

Byron_Inc_TBG

scratch/ttf

[html of a pdf of design technology textbook]
eh

Dragon-Egg-Fish

siggy ideas plz

CST1229

216348/10
 while quickly dragging!
Signature banner

PkmnQ

Quine list

solitaire

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

solitaire

PkmnQ

tub of wrap/10

(not the actual clipboard, translated and shortened)

To those who already answered the quiz: Congratulations on answering it right away. Some of you are wondering why some of your answers are wrong even though you answered correctly. I also looked at a few responses to the quiz, and some have emailed me for clarification. I think there was a glitch in the quiz, because some questions have two answers, and it's interpreting that as you have to answer both answers, not just one. Don't worry, I will manually recheck your answers.
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

miraheze/10

print(main())
eh