News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Walmart War v3

Started by Fusion44, Oct 13, 2015, 12:46:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scratchykit

i thwack Byron_Inc_TBG with a razer gaming keyboard i'm frantcially swinging by the cord.
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

PFP by yours truly ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) haha finally I changed it to my own art

Not the most active here but I visit sometimes because this place is nice and also brings me nostalgia because of how much I was on here when I was 12

sk5743 on discord, feel free to interact if I ever encounter you on the TBGs discord

serprinss

keep on coding
the infinite flood is on page 32

my 4 person PVP stats:
hp: 21
mobility:  7 tiles
Defence: 7
Special: 3

Byron_Inc_TBG

I held the keyboard and smacked at serprinss. I jumped on Iolitestar.
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

I dodged it, stole all the cash, and asked Gilbert if he want to team up.
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

I used tape to seal the door.
eh

SausageMcSauce

I mix bleach, gasoline/petrol, hand sanitiser, hair gel and lemonade and rub it into the above person's hair. I set it alight.
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

Byron_Inc_TBG

I ran towards water.

Then I did the same thing.
eh

PhantomLuigi

I throw a pillow at a crying child
Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

TwilightSeleneMisty

I have no idea what an Walmart has, so I assume it's a grocery store and start a food fight by yeeting watermelons at random people.
My new account is ChaoticControversies.

Incendiary

Think that but also Costco.

I build a makeshift smashing tool out of several metal pieces welded together and I'm stockpiling all the graphics cards, PS5s and Xboxs in a van. There's not much stock, might as well keep it anyway.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

TwilightSeleneMisty

I raid some Lost In Space stuff from the shelves.

Then, I steal some PCs and hide them.

I steal some knifes to use as weapons.
My new account is ChaoticControversies.

Byron_Inc_TBG

I forgot what I did before, so I'll just grab an apple.
eh

PhantomLuigi

I throw the crying child at the person above.
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Seriously? You just commited child abuse."
I call the police on Luigi.
eh

PhantomLuigi

"**** the police!" Luigi throws more children at Byron
Almost...

Incendiary

I throw a broken GT 1030 at Luigi's head and fire a flaming metal bolt at him with my makeshift crossbow
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Byron_Inc_TBG

(How does not swearing appeal to you? All in all, it's still a site for children/teens. Censoring doesn't really do much help.)

"Well, well, well. What do we have here..."
I gave the children a butcher knife each.
eh

red herring

Holy crap when did I last post here

I take a piano outside
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

red herring

Ah
It's been five years since I last posted here

I grab a glass pot, some cleaning fluid, hydrogen peroxide, and a stove

I am going to make a bomb, ignore the piano
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

solitaire

i connect every single multi-outlet bar thingamathing together, then plug several generators into them
this should hopefully make enough power to do a thing

red herring

I mix the cleaning fluid with the hydrogen peroxide in a pot. Then, I pour the mixture into plastic bags
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

solitaire

i attach a computer to the stuff, turn the stuff on, and cut wires to cause a short circuit which should cause an electric explosion