News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

⍣Gemstone Academy⍣ An RP (WIP) (MEMBERS WANTED)

Started by TwilightSeleneMisty, Aug 29, 2021, 08:43:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TwilightSeleneMisty

Welcome to Gemstone Academy!

A Magic School RP.

Learn magic with your fellow classmates or train your student(s) to be great sorcerers/sorceresses!

We have a studio too!

Read this guide about roleplaying before joining.
☆Rules☆
[list=*]
[li]Do NOT advertise your RPs![/li]
[/list]
[list=*]
[li]Be kind. (hate the character not person/user!)[/li]
[/list]
[list=*]
[li]Avoid flirting with your fellow classmates/teachers in rp.[/li]
[/list]
[list=*]
[li]Keep blood and gore in RP minimal.[/li]
[/list]
[list=*]
[li]Do NOT overpower/OP in RP fights.[/li]
[/list]
[list=*]
[li]No cussing/swearing.[/li]
[/list][list=*]
[li]Your characters HAVE to be a human, sorry, this isn't an warriors rp. (Having pets are fine)[/li]
[/list]
☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚
☆School regulations and rules☆
[li] No disobeying your teachers. [/li]
[li] No eating outside lunch and recess hours.[/li]
[li] Bullying will not be tolerated. [/li]
☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚

☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚
Fill in this form to join:
Scratch username (opt, I need it so I can invite you to the RP studio)||Name(In RP not real)||Age||Pronouns||Likes||Dislikes||Personality||Powers||Looks(refs are recommended)||Rank(If you want to be a teacher, your age should be 18 and above)||Extra notes(opt)
☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚
My new account is ChaoticControversies.

TwilightSeleneMisty

People:
Principal:
(1/1)
@TwilightSeleneMisty:
Luna De Galaxia, she/her, 39
(Telepathy and can manipulate the ether element)

Vice Principal:
(1/1)
(has scratch but idk if they have tbgs)

Teachers:
(Unlimited)
@TwilightSeleneMisty
Selene Barry, she, 34
(Water and Earth manipulation)

Librarian:
(1/1)
@TwilightSeleneMisty,
Yua Starwhisper, she/her, 23
(Telekinesis and can fly/float)

Nurse:
(1/1)
(has scratch but idk if they have tbgs)

Students:
(Unlimited)
@TwilightSeleneMisty:
Twilight Selene Misty, she/her, 15 (Telekinesis, teleporting, can summon anything she wants, shapeshifting, Fire manipulation)

@TwilightSeleneMisty,
Hanna Anderson, she/her, 15
(Can manipulate rocks, stones and crystals)

@TwilightSeleneMisty,
Starlight Tower, she/her, 14
(Can manipulate stars)

@TwilightSeleneMisty,
Akari Hoshika, she/her, 14
(Telepathy and can manipulate light)

@TwilightSeleneMisty:
Naoki Hoshika, 9, she/her
(Earth Manipution)

TwilightSeleneMisty

Announcements:
(format is dd/mm/yyyy)
21-9-2021: Topic was made.

TwilightSeleneMisty

Joyous Theta

I'm not sure you're allowed to require external site signups as this seems to require?

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Joyous ThetaI'm not sure you're allowed to require external site signups as this seems to require?
The sign-up seems to say that Scratch usernames aren't required.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

I'd say this is a fork from a Scratch RP? (By that I mean existing characters that are on Scratch become NPCs and characters made here are the players)

Since if everything has to be on Scratch, this topic would be violating rule 2a.
eh

TwilightSeleneMisty

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGI'd say this is a fork from a Scratch RP?
Not exactly. :/

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: TwilightSeleneMisty
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGI'd say this is a fork from a Scratch RP?
Not exactly. :/
Then what is it?
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

realicraft

Hi,
It looks like this is your first RPG on this forum! I've noticed a few odd things about it, so I'll walk you through them, so you can improve in making RPGs.
[list=*]
[li]The TBGs are quite different from the Scratch Forums, so it'd be better to link to a guide from the TBGs. Additionally, it'd probably be better if you worded that line like it's a recommendation, not a requirement.[/li]
[li]Your first rule is unlikely to be needed, as most users on the TBGs know better than to just interrupt an irrelevant RPG with an advertisement for their own. Additionally, this is also likely covered by rule 2b.[/li]
[li]The second rule is pretty much just a shorter version of 2c; most users will already know to follow the guidelines, so you usually don't need to repeat them.[/li]
[li]The third, fourth, and sixth rules are covered by 2e.[/li]
[li]"Don't be overpowered" is a general rule of thumb for RPGs, and most people will assume that's a rule even if it's not listed.[/li]
[li]Good call on the seventh rule.[/li]
[li]Lists require the "*" tags to be inside a "list" tag.[/li]
[li]The school rules you've listed seem to be basic ones, which most people will assume are present; the fact that you've listed them implies that they're going to be important at some point.[/li]
[li]The TBGs have no (known) post length limit; you should have each part of the signup sheet be a separate line.[/li]
[li]A short description is all that's needed for most people to figure out what someone looks like; asking for a rep is likely going to result in someone getting uncomfortable.[/li]
[li]18 is kind of young for a teacher.[/li]
[li]In general, it looks like you're over-relying on Scratch; this appears to be a Multi-File Game ported over from Scratch without much thought. This is likely a violation of rule 2a, as mentioned by Byron, due to the fact that a good portion of the action happens offsite, and thus cannot be played on the TBGs.[/li]
[/list]
That's all I can think of right now, feel free to adjust your RPG based on this feedback.
it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think
ewow status: 1a has released yet; voting has ended
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

Mystique

Sounds like an ad

Also only human? Dang, I feel offended.
Imagine being human.

Dragon-Egg-Fish

siggy ideas plz

Joyous Theta

I would try joining this if it wasn't so reliant on scratch.

Byron_Inc_TBG

Provided that there are multiple studios onto onto Scratch version, I also think that if this game is supposed to be played here, it will be more suitable as an MFG.
eh

Dragon-Egg-Fish

this is technically breaking the guidelines because you should only do them on the tbgs
siggy ideas plz