News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a Post ID of 16384, we advance!

Started by gilbert_given_TBG, Jun 07, 2021, 02:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PkmnQ

History of longest tracks in marblerun.at
January 10, 2011. The first day of marble run. The THANKS series of levels were uploaded at around 1 AM, all being 1.4 m long, except S, which was 1.3 m.

Then, 7 hours later, Jump! was released, which clocked in at 4.3 m. 40 minutes later, Lotastic was 12.4 m, breaking the 10 m mark. 30 minutes later, Awesome Run clocked in at 44.4 m, just short of 50, which just 15 minutes later, Wuahh reached (58 m).

2 hours later, Joyride from Hell came and got 97.2 m, almost 100, but less than 10 minutes later got overshadowed by 5 minutes's 808.7 m. That was a sudden jump. And they only got there with springs as their only special block. They didn't even have breakables or clones yet. Other impressive tracks are Get yourself a Coffee and Lol, but neither even came close to 500 m, let alone 800.

And then, out of nowhere, 2:28 PM, the first 999 track was released. Say hello to Uber. The first ever 999 method. The random method. Because it relies on randomness for its length, its true length is undeterminable, so we will unfortunately never know its true length.

The next 999 track, Watch in HD! also uses the random method, so its true length is also undeterminable.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

For outstanding courses, Squidward Community College is the place to be. We have a range of degrees on offer for a range of durations and levels. Our undergraduates can benefit from our student housing, well-stocked libraries, and lively union. For postgraduates, we have cosy common rooms for you to meet new people and discuss your research topics in comfort. We also boast a range of online courses, short courses, and evening classes for those of you who are looking to boost your credentials in your spare time. No matter your situation, contact us on the form below if you want to quench your thirst for knowledge.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

PkmnQ

Quine list

solitaire

hi!

sparkycinnamon

I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

sparkycinnamon

she knows you heard her,
staging music murder

in line before the show began
to be where i am
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

realicraft

it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think
ewow status: 1a has released yet; voting has ended
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

solitaire

hi!

solitaire

ΝΟ ԼΑΤΙΝ ՏΥΜΒΟԼՏ ΙΝ ՏΕΝΤΕΝСΕ
hi!

solitaire

hi!

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

solitaire

Quote from: PkmnQ
Quote from: solitarehttps://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=1789
so what you're saying is you lied
about the raid not being real? yes

but that was a while ago
hi!

PkmnQ

Quote from: solitare
Quote from: solitarehttps://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=1789
so what you're saying is you lied
about the raid not being real? yes

but that was a while ago
the lie i was talking about was 2 days ago
Quine list

solitaire

the big real tbg raid with more than 1 fish is going to be a film on scratch
specifically 2 projects because of 2 different plots by 2 different (groups of) people
hi!

PkmnQ

Quote from: solitarethe big real tbg raid with more than 1 fish is going to be a film on scratch
specifically 2 projects because of 2 different plots by 2 different (groups of) people
that's still not talking about the lie from 2 days ago
Quine list

Maew Nryang

*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

solitaire

Quote from: solitarethe big real tbg raid with more than 1 fish is going to be a film on scratch
that's still not talking about the lie from 2 days ago
i don't remember the lye
h
:|/
hi!

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

solitaire

hi!

PkmnQ

How to do a thing:
Step 1: Watch Colin's bear
Step 2: Do the thing
Quine list