News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

frankencomic

Started by findanegg, Jul 18, 2017, 08:19:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

findanegg

the frankencomic is a webcomic made up of panels from other webcomics. the mad scientist responsible for it is us, the tbg forums.
the way this works is you screenshot a panel from a webcomic and post it on this thread in a way so that when combined with the previous panel, an aura of humor is discerned. you can't use the same webcomic two times in a row, neither.
i'll start:
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

NasomiXIV

WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

NasomiXIV

Bump.
This game is awesome.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

NasomiXIV

Bump.

Are people too lazy to play this amazing TBG that YFYIJ made?

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

redgreenandblue

NasomiXIV

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

redgreenandblue

SuperJedi224

findanegg

She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

CellularData

(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

NasomiXIV

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

NasomiXIV

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

solitaire

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: SuperKamekArea
you can't use the same webcomic two times in a row, neither.
unlessi understood it wrong

eh

SuperKamekArea

My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)
I prefer the radium theme

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason

Shpore