News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Stick

Started by gilbert_given_TBG, Jun 11, 2021, 08:56:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PkmnQ

bump

by the way since the stick is in baba is you and you cannot cut atoms off the end of stuff in baba is you you cannot cut the stick solitare
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGSTICK IS DESTROY
Destroy doesn't exist. Also, I can make STICK IS STICK and STICK IS SAFE.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Maew Nryang

STICK IS NOT STICK

In the game, this has the highest priority.
*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

PkmnQ

Quote from: TonyBrown148STICK IS NOT STICK

In the game, this has the highest priority.
I can't remember if STICK IS SAFE prevents it, but luckily there's still you.

TB148 IS NOT NOT STICK
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

now that tonybrown148 is stick
he decides his own life
eh

Maew Nryang

Oops, STICK IS NOT STICK destroys myself.
*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG
Cool but doesn't lead to a solution
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGI can't believe a trend emerged on what basically is a game that I made in just 5 seconds
it's a great coincidence that baba is you has a stick
Quine list

Dragon-Egg-Fish

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG
stick
siggy ideas plz

PkmnQ

I have made 2 separate "The Difficult Stick" levels, both of them turned out to not work.
Quine list

Dragon-Egg-Fish

Quote from: PkmnQI have made 2 separate "The Difficult Stick" levels, both of them turned out to not work.
gimme code
siggy ideas plz

PkmnQ

Quote from: Dragon-Egg-Fish
Quote from: PkmnQI have made 2 separate "The Difficult Stick" levels, both of them turned out to not work.
gimme code
I told you, neither of them worked. The mechanic in them did not work at all. The level was unsolvable.
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

Where's the stick
eh