News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Nonsensical RP (Ended)

Started by sparkycinnamon, Aug 06, 2020, 11:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron_Inc_TBG

B': Hey Starstick, do you know anyone on that side that is fireproof?
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGB': Hey Starstick, do you know anyone on that side that is fireproof?
Starstick: "I don't know."
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Joyous Theta

"We're in a court case?" Lawyer Abbigail says, "I thought we were just doing whatever comes to mind."

Lawyer Abbigail bonks Gerald on the head with a flamethrower.

-

A face made of wet mud lies within the ground behind Waddler, holding absolutely still.

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Joyous Theta"We're in a court case?" Lawyer Abbigail says, "I thought we were just doing whatever comes to mind."

Lawyer Abbigail bonks Gerald on the head with a flamethrower.

-

A face made of wet mud lies within the ground behind Waddler, holding absolutely still.
Gerald is bonked on the head, probably giving him a concussion or something idk

-

Waddler stares at the face.

Waddler: Who are you? What are you?!"
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

sparkycinnamon

Byron_Inc_TBG

Byron asks for access to the Minecrart creative inventory.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGByron asks for access to the Minecrart creative inventory.
Grape Guy: "I mean, sure?"

Byron_Inc_TBG

(I forgot my plan aaa
Provided I asked if anyone there was fireproof...)

Byron takes some redstone components, fire charges and command blocks to create an auto-refill fire blast tank.

"Flick that lever and it should start shooting. Don't know if it was needed but yeah."

OP Man: Why not you just use /kill?
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG(I forgot my plan aaa
Provided I asked if anyone there was fireproof...)

Byron takes some redstone components, fire charges and command blocks to create an auto-refill fire blast tank.

"Flick that lever and it should start shooting. Don't know if it was needed but yeah."

OP Man: Why not you just use /kill?
Right Hand: "I don't think using /kill would work."

Left Hand turns the thing Byron just made on, causing it to kill some robots that are starting to come out of more portals.

Timmy Turner wishes he had a gun.

Darty steals borrows some weapons from the Blue Box, and gives them to some of the unarmed stick figures.

Joyous Theta

Whatever I was doing stops because I don't really remember what I was doing and this happens a lot with this game.

Byron_Inc_TBG

Byron builds a few more of those fire blast tanks and rename them to turrets as that's what they actually are.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGByron builds a few more of those fire blast tanks and rename them to turrets as that's what they actually are.
Left Hand turns on the turrets, killing even more of the robots.

Byron_Inc_TBG

Byron /clone the turrets for everyone to use.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGByron /clone the turrets for everyone to use.
Left Hand turns them all on because everyone is doing other stuff.

Byron_Inc_TBG

Byron clones a new one and modifies it so that it shoots different types of arrows.

More specifically,
 - Arrow of Harming (2 stacks)
 - Arrow of Poison (2 stacks)
 - Arrow of Weakness (2 stacks)
 - Arrow of Decay (2 stacks)
 - Arrow (1 stack)
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGByron clones a new one and modifies it so that it shoots different types of arrows.

More specifically,
 - Arrow of Harming (2 stacks)
 - Arrow of Poison (2 stacks)
 - Arrow of Weakness (2 stacks)
 - Arrow of Decay (2 stacks)
 - Arrow (1 stack)
Left Hand turns it on.

Byron_Inc_TBG

Byron clones and modifies it again, this time shooting fireworks.

"How many did we kill?"
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGByron clones and modifies it again, this time shooting fireworks.

"How many did we kill?"
Left Hand: "Lots."
Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGOlly crafts a bow. Oh wait, Olly doesn't have the ingredients to do it. Oh well.
Right Hand gives Olly the resources to make a bow.

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"How many to go?"
Left Hand: "I don't know. More keep coming out of the portals as we speak."

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGFire the humanoid.
What humanoid? There are a lot of humanoids here.

And what do you mean "fire"?

Byron_Inc_TBG

My bad.

Fire at the black humanoid, a.k.a. ???.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGMy bad.

Fire at the black humanoid, a.k.a. ???.
??? creates an energy shield to block it.

Grape Guy: "I have a feeling we'll need to fire the volcanoes soon."