News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a Post ID of 16384, we advance!

Started by gilbert_given_TBG, Jun 07, 2021, 02:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

realicraft

for nihonium while on vacation i think i'll move it's data to the pi and run it from there
it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think
ewow status: 1a has released yet; voting has ended
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

realicraft

[list=*]
[li]test[/li]
[li]list[/li]
[/list]

Nihonium

Quote from: realicraftnh!estimate
Est. Completion Date: Mar 19, 2022 04:23:41 PM
Previous Estimates:
May 03, 2022 01:36:16 PM
Apr 05, 2022 07:58:19 AM
Mar 22, 2022 08:11:17 AM
Mar 22, 2022 08:11:17 AM
Mar 15, 2022 12:24:22 AM
Mar 16, 2022 07:44:49 PM
Due to the migration of the TBGs, development of Nihonium has ceased permanently.
---------------
Nihonium (version 0.14)
A bot for the TBGs.
Currently offline, forever.
Threads parsed: []

sparkycinnamon

J.I.M: My life isn't as glamourous as my wanted poster makes it look.

Left Hand: I warned you.
Left Hand: I'm perfect.

Pepperony: I will send my army to attack!
Pepperony: *releases a dumpster of raccoons*

Darty: My favorite outdoor activity is going back inside.

Golfer Man: I tried to write 'I'm a functional adult' but my phone changed it to 'fictional adult' and i feel like that's more accurate.

Right Hand: I'm a nice person, but I'm about to start throwing rocks at people.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

sparkycinnamon

Golfer Man, writing in their diary with a glitter gel pen: I'm losing my sense of humanity. Nothing matters. God is dead. There's blood on my hands.

Grape Guy: When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your dang lemons, what the heck am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Grape Guy lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the person who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

solitaire

þhose and ȝou drinc ƿater, not ȝraß
hi!

solitaire

hi!

Nihonium

Quote from: solitarenh!roll -10 10
You can't roll negative dice.
Due to the migration of the TBGs, development of Nihonium has ceased permanently.
---------------
Nihonium (version 0.14)
A bot for the TBGs.
Currently offline, forever.
Threads parsed: []

realicraft

will probably host nihonium on the pi, though i likely won't be able to do any diagnostics due to the pi having no display

at least i think you can run a pi with no display

solitaire

hi!

PkmnQ

Feel free to come up with any idea no matter how small for https://dimensional.miraheze.org/wiki/The_Great_Globe because I forgot what the AI that I stole the idea from said
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

PkmnQ

New dwiki statistics!

Top 5 longest pages
  • Titin (190656 bytes) - This is the longest page on the wiki.
  • What (20893 bytes)
  • Poki lipu sona a pali e nimi nasa (3877 bytes) - This is the longest AI-generated page on the wiki. Also the longest page not created specifically to be long.
  • Wierdland (3628 bytes) - This is the longest human-made page not created specifically to be long.
  • Not A Programming Language (2821 bytes)

Top 3 shortest pages
  • Null (0 bytes) - A completely empty page.
  • Quine (9 bytes) - The shortest page that contains a link to itself. Also the shortest page not made to be short.
  • X (16 bytes)

Top 3 most revisions
  • Not A Programming Language (31 revisions) - This is the most worked on page in the wiki. And it's still not complete.
  • Copper Fish Cinematic Universe (17 revisions)
  • The Wonderer Land (12 revisions)
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

PkmnQ

why does the tbg forums have the [/li] tag
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

gilbert_given_TBG

Quote from: PkmnQNew dwiki statistics!

Top 5 longest pages
  • What (20893 bytes)
  • Poki lipu sona a pali e nimi nasa (3877 bytes) - This is the longest AI-generated page on the wiki. Also the longest page not created specifically to be long.
  • Wierdland (3628 bytes) - This is the longest human-made page not created specifically to be long.

Top 3 shortest pages
  • Quine (9 bytes) - The shortest page that contains a link to itself. Also the shortest page not made to be short.
  • X (16 bytes)

Top 3 most revisions
  • Not A Programming Language (31 revisions) - This is the most worked on page in the wiki. And it's still not complete.
I'm going to beat Titin.

Byron_Inc_TBG

The Mendelevium file

README.md
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG
Quote from: PkmnQNew dwiki statistics!

Top 5 longest pages
  • What (20893 bytes)

Top 3 shortest pages
  • X (16 bytes)

Top 3 most revisions
I'm going to beat Titin.
I'm going to make a new version with double
eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGI've done it
https://dimensional.miraheze.org/wiki/User:OllyTheFoldy/Collection_of_concise_MIDI_events
I'm planning to be more concise than this, but it's too large...
Almost 2 million, easily above titin. But watch out, I'm planning to use Automate to my advantage. I've already got 10k characters.
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh