News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Nonsensical RP (Ended)

Started by sparkycinnamon, Aug 06, 2020, 11:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Golfer man, give me a golf ball!"
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"Golfer man, give me a golf ball!"
Golfer Man throws all of the golf balls at Byron.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

Byron uses the charged fire blast at the golf balls.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGByron uses the charged fire blast at the golf balls.
This lights them on fire.

Right Hand: "Golfer Man, now!"

Golfer Man starts whacking the balls into the air, killing popcorngamer, Bo (a living Valomilk), and a robot.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

OP Man asks Grape Guy to get him a few stacks of iron blocks from the Minecraft creative inventory.
eh

solitaire

S. Olly Taire joins the thing and summons an anteater
hi!

solitaire

i just joined

i collect neutrinos to create a copper farm
hi!

solitaire

Olly Taire renames himself to Gerald Gernelious Evans due to legal concerns
hi!

Joyous Theta

"Hold it!" Lawyer Abbigail calls out, "You can't sue somebody because they have the same name as you, unless you're a business that is!"

"I mean, that's probably how it works, I'm not actually a lawyer."

Byron_Inc_TBG

"They probably just wanted to avoid confusion..."
eh

Joyous Theta

"Legal concerns are entirely different from just avoiding confusion," Lawyer Abbigail says, "And I don't even know what 'legal' means!"

"Also where did you come from?! I don't remember you existing here before, how do I undo this?"

solitaire

"aaaàâaaaaæāâaáăåàÃÆÅÅ", says gerald g. e.
hi!

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGOP Man asks Grape Guy to get him a few stacks of iron blocks from the Minecraft creative inventory.
Grape Guy: "Sure."

Grape Guy gives Byron a few stacks of iron blocks.

Quote from: solitare"aaaàâaaaaæāâaáăåàÃÆÅÅ", says gerald g. e.
Right Hand: "Are you...okay?"

Byron_Inc_TBG

"I forgot about the carved pumpkins."
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"I forgot about the carved pumpkins."
Grape Guy gives Byron some carved pumpkins.

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Thanks."

OP Man stops time, places the iron blocks and the carved pumpkin in a way that spawns iron golems, goes back, and unfreezes time.
The iron golems spawn.
OP Man hits a golf ball on ???.
"The iron golems should be attacking them now."
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"Thanks."

OP Man stops time, places the iron blocks and the carved pumpkin in a way that spawns iron golems, goes back, and unfreezes time.
The iron golems spawn.
OP Man hits a golf ball on ???.
"The iron golems should be attacking them now."
Right Hand: "Why'd you have to freeze time, though?"

??? simply blocks the golf ball with an energy shield.

The iron golems just sit around because there's nothing to attack that's in their reach (the enemies are in the sky, remember?).

Golfer Man continues killing the robots with the golf balls on fire.

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Oh well then."

OP Man freezes time again, builds a platform onto the sky, moves the iron golems to the platform, hits ??? with a netherite sword, spawns more iron golems, goes back, and unfreezes time.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"Oh well then."

OP Man freezes time again, builds a platform onto the sky, moves the iron golems to the platform, hits ??? with a netherite sword, spawns more iron golems, goes back, and unfreezes time.
Right Hand: "STOP FREEZING TIME!"

??? kills the iron golems.

Byron_Inc_TBG

"It keeps us unnoticed though."

"Get the warden spawn egg."
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"It keeps us unnoticed though."

"Get the warden spawn egg."
Right Hand: "Golfer Man's distracting them, though!"

Grape Guy gives whoever is talking a warden spawn egg.

Darty uses the canister of Bloontonium he got from that one stand in the Interdimensional Flea Market and covers his darts in it.

Waddler goes into the mines to get some materials.

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Stay quiet."

Byron throws the warden spawn egg to the enemies on the sky, or now, the platform.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"Stay quiet."

Byron throws the warden spawn egg to the enemies on the sky, or now, the platform.
Right Hand: "Oh, I'm sorry for trying to help us NOT DIE!"

Byron does that.

Darty throws the darts in the air, killing Burrito Bear, Professor Toffee, and some robots.